Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    Implemented Fix Latest Posts/Latest Threads

    Hi, This should be fixed now.
  2. Votton

    Yo I've been here before I tried to rejoin the discord and it ain't letting me in / Also Hello I'm Owencuy21

    Hi owen, I'm going to go ahead and unban you on Discord. Your Discord account got hacked last year, that's all:
  3. Votton

    Forum bug, can't change my avatar

    Hey, This should be fixed now.
  4. Votton

    Fixed Bug involving forum QOL.

    Might have fixed this now, it's a issue specific to Firefox. Though because of that, this might appear in the future again for Firefox, but should be fixed for the time being:
  5. Votton

    Fixed [forum bug] profile pictures are all big for some reason

    Might have fixed this now, it's a issue specific to Firefox. Though because of that, this might appear in the future again for Firefox, but should be fixed for the time being.
  6. Votton

    banned for leaving mid combat - 76561198067088152

    Hi RonBag, I've lifted your ban due to it being a fault with the addon.
  7. Votton

    Implemented Combine Slight HUD Change

    The suggestion is ACCEPTED
  8. Votton

    Willard Network's Half-life 2 - City Roleplay, Goated Plotlines and Leadership W

    Dear Community Member, Firstly, thank you for your detailed analysis of Willard Network's Half-Life 2 RPG. Your account of the game's intricacies and charm adds value to our discussions. However, in an effort to maintain transparency, it's important to address a matter that has come to our...
  9. Votton

    Why tf was I banned - 76561199473547866

    Hey, I've read your appeal and digged some logs to get some context on what happened. Based on what I found, I presume you haven't played in any SeriousRP servers before? The first sentence alone is the reason you got banned for minge punching. To provide some more context to that, in...
  10. Votton

    Implemented Suggestion: 200 Chars Instead of 50

    Not sure why you want this but I have changed it and seems like some others want it too.
  11. Votton

    Fixed Joining server glitch

    As it seems gluapack related, you can try the following to disable it: https://gluapack.com/help/#opt-out I presume your ISP might be blocking the gluapack endpoint for whatever reason, so the relevant content and code doesn't load as intended.
  12. Votton

    Ban appeal for both or the Main account - 76561199255123099

    Hey, A staff member will respond to you later. I would have recommended to appeal the original ban to begin with either way considering it’s over a year old now and was a relatively minor infraction from what it seems, but the ex staff likely had the view that you were intentionally...
  13. Votton

    Teleporter tool/script

    IMPLEMENTED
  14. Votton

    Implemented Teleport Points

    Hey Swagile, A custom made plugin for this was now made by one of our new developers, so it's in acceptance testing on the dev server and should hopefully get to experience it soon on the main server. Status changed to: IMPLEMENTED
  15. Votton

    Bug Bug: Why am i socially enligtened

    I presume this is to do with your in-game group, just ask a staff in-game to remove you from the group or you should be able to leave it yourself either through the group menu or through a command if I remember right from my head. If the latter doesn't work, then just open up a ticket.
  16. Votton

    HL2RP Roster

    Re-structured the roster a bit, as the CM (Community Management) role no longer exists due to the council managing the main server under RAD's direction. Each community and server pretty much now has it's own management and staff team with their own decisions.
  17. Votton

    Blicky's Ban Appeal - 76561198253394449

    Hey, As I were the person who banned you, I won't be dealing with the ban personally, but I will add some context for the ban. I do not remember entirely anymore what happened back then as it's over a year ago, but I do remember you applying for the staff team and some time after things went...
  18. Votton

    Downsize Willard Addon Collection

    You'll be able to disable gluapack now if you wish to: https://gluapack.com/help/#opt-out
  19. Votton

    jtktre's unban appeal - 76561199136401496

    Hey Robby, Your ban has been lifted considering it's a nearly 2-year-old ban and I noticed that you had a relatively recent short ban for unseriousness on Short Stories, so I hope that doesn't carry over to the main server. Welcome back.
  20. Votton

    Roadmap for V3

    Well, @Imperator RAD-X has a development roadmap so far made, so the devs know what the priority is and internally in general. Though he could make a public one if he wishes to.
Back
Top