Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    Bug can see what someone is saying over their head, despite not having the flag.

    I think the text pop up should as well be slightly longer as it disappears rather immediately.
  2. Votton

    Denied Zombies Suggestion Thread

    I'll add this here as relevant thread: https://willard.network/forums/threads/make-attack-swep-for-headcrab.2473/
  3. Votton

    The Overwatch Transhuman Arm

    In all honesty impressed with the work you've done and the amount of effort you've done for your personal applications too.
  4. Votton

    help i cant join dev server

    Closing this thread as this was posted twice and you received a response in the other thread.
  5. Votton

    make attack swep for headcrab

    Some official guidelines will come to headcrabs soon by Mullin from what I've been told, eg what are they allowed to do, playstyle like P2L and so.
  6. Votton

    what is difference beetween impletented and accepted in suggestions?

    Implemented = On the server and usable Pending = Not on the server but being coded right now and once it's on the server it's implemented Accepted = Will be implemented but work for it hasn't started yet, when it's being coded it's changed to pending Essentially these are status tags.
  7. Votton

    what is difference beetween impletented and accepted in suggestions?

    Accepted is something that will be implemented to the server but hasn't yet and implemented means it should be on the server.
  8. Votton

    Implemented Better Separation of Sticky & Normal Threads

    There are Xenforo addons that could do this, but I think implementing it manually shouldn't be too bad either as all sticky threads are already pinned to the top, so all that is required is the CSS change to highlight them.
  9. Votton

    Keep down with what youre selling please

    Well the AR15 was sold by Robert at the time for about 3k chips and while we are doing BMD (Ruffian & Me), our plan is to remove items from circulation and stick more with the low power weapons. EDIT: @Ruffian is mostly dealing with the selling right now, so you can pop him any questions.
  10. Votton

    Staff Appreciation Thread

    Thank you all <3
  11. Votton

    The headcrab and zombie faction complaint

    I'll add to this that I think some form of the application process should be done for the donators or guidelines for donator factions because quite a few headcrabs have had poor RP which I've had to intervene sometimes. The guidelines I suppose could explain more what their RP should be like and...
  12. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    Oops it's a private thread. Well if you guys have some suggestions to add to making a xen faction or so then would be worth listing.
  13. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    Well it could be made into a suggestion as it's something the server devs would need to implement but I like the Xen faction idea which would then be fair for everyone also could possibly provide some high quality RP even...
  14. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    I suppose if it would be a poison headcrab and so, then could take the canon ideas but I do agree with the P2L as it's purely a donator faction atm.
  15. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    Well essentially headcrabs and similar from what I've been told can only really get to the surface if basically let by another player but technically they could get RP wise but their abilities are limited what they can RP compared to Humans.
  16. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    They shouldn't be doing that, so I recommend to pick up their descriptions or names if have.
  17. Votton

    have people apply for zombie/headcrab

    Something like this would make sense, some of the headcrab players do some real weird things and generally speaking they shouldn't even be out of the sewers because they don't have the same ability to interact with objects like normal citizens for example.
  18. Votton

    Discord Ban Appeal - bigman46

    I corrected the screenshots now and from the looks of it, you got banned manually by Robert around the same time as Oleg got banned. Robert will be able to clarify more regarding this but you don't particularly have the healthiest message history on the server either as you've been banned...
  19. Votton

    Denied Furnish all appartments

    You can request temp pet flag in-game to furnish your house or if have any other relevant RP reasons it's needed for. Also personally think that houses shouldn't be pre-furnished because then it gives the players the freedom to decorate the houses themselves.
  20. Votton

    Discord Ban Appeal - bigman46

    I've attached some screenshots as reference for the appeal. DiscordID: 661177379527589898
Back
Top