Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Aspect™

    Official Character Permanent-Kill Policy

    | The Permanent Kill System bases itself around the following two, key questions: Was the character's death a direct or indirect result of the character's own actions? Were all server rules followed in the events that led to this character’s death? If the answer to both of those questions is...
  2. Aspect™

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    Willard Networks V3 In anticipation of the V3 release, we are opening this long-term, Preliminary Community Feedback thread for everyone to use and for us to gather any complaints, suggestions, inquiries, or general feedback you may have that we can address prior to the launch of the server...
  3. Aspect™

    Official Forum Guidelines

    | 00) USE COMMON SENSE; DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE LOOPHOLES IN THE RULES 01) NO SPAMMING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM 02) RESPECT ALL MEMBERS 03) DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EXPLOIT THESE FORUMS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM 04) KEEP TOPICS IN THEIR APPROPRIATE SUB-FORUM 05) NO COMMUNITY BASHING OR DRAMA...
  4. Aspect™

    Roster Community Roster & Teams

    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://willard.network/wn-framework.css"> <style> /* Minimal version of Font Awesome 5.15.3 */ @font-face { font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 900; font-display: block; src...
  5. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    Hi. I don't post very often, but I wanted to gather feedback from as many sources as possible, so here I am. For those unaware, I run my own HL2RP server, separate from and non-competing with Willard, and I have made my own edit of City 8 for it. There is a full list of changes on the workshop...
  6. Aspect™

    Official The Steamroller Update

    For a long while now we've wanted to make an update to the economy and CWU systems, but something so ambitious would take us a considerably long time. This would lead to us neglecting other suggestions and feedback from the community because we would be too busy with that update, which is...
  7. Aspect™

    Official The Interaction Update

    We constantly aim to improve the roleplay and gameplay quality of the server in various ways, like immersion. Sometimes, like in this case, those ways can seem small, but we hope that the following few QoL changes will improve the overall experience to some degree, with The Interaction Update...
  8. Aspect™

    Official The Combine HUD Update

    At long last, the Combine receive a much-needed update to their Heads-Up Display and Visor systems, bringing them a bit closer to the modern standard. It was about we did away with those old, Clockwork-Era box waypoints. The Combine can now enjoy a fully animated waypoint resembling City 17...
  9. Aspect™

    Official The Avian Update

    Hello everybody. Based on feedback from the community, we will be experimenting with a new system for Development Blogs. Instead of making a monthly/bi-monthly thread where we group many, some already known features together, we will make dedicated blogs for new large-scale features. With this...
  10. Aspect™

    Official Devblog #29 - Equipment Slots, Weapon Balancing, Cremators

    Devblog #29 - Equipment Slots, Weapon Balancing, Cremators Development Blog #29 brings several new features and many improvements to already existing features, including some much-needed weapon and rebel balancing. Introducing equipment slots containing slots pertaining to the head...
  11. Aspect™

    Aspect's Comics

    So last year I made two comics just for fun. Well, they're not exactly comics given how small they are, but, still. One of them was more of a test, while the other was what I was really going for. Here's both of them: Today, over a year later, I was randomly struck by inspiration, so I made...
  12. Aspect™

    Info Kaji Industries

    Kaji Industries is a localized multi-store brand/organization currently focused on establishing a foothold within City Twenty-Four in an effort to offer all kinds of services to residents, ranging from security consulting, literature, storage solutions, and more, with the end-goal of stimulating...
  13. Aspect™

    Official Devblog #27 - Hints, Broadcasts, Vending Machines, and more!

    Devblog #27 - Hints, Broadcasts, Vending Machines, and more! Development Blog #27 brings several new features to the server, including a brand-new, never-before-seen Dynamic Vending Machine system, Clockwork-Inspired Hints, map broadcast captions, and many more. Remember the classic Hints...
  14. Aspect™

    Jessica V. Spinster

    "Jessica Venessa Spinster" -- Generic Information -- Full Name :: Jessica Venessa Spinster Civil Identification Digits :: 95501 Nationality :: American Date of Birth :: March 20th, 1974 Place of Birth :: San Francisco, California, United States Age :: 43 Years Old Height :: 5' 4" Weight ...
  15. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Hi. So, sometimes I tend to work on more things other than just Willard (or HL2RP in general sometimes) when it comes to coding - I saw some people were interested in what I make, so I figured I'd make a thread here where I can just randomly dump pictures or videos about things that I'm working...
  16. Aspect™

    Official Devblog #26 - QoL Improvements, Infestation Control, Song Player, Chat Tabs

    Devblog #26 - QoL Improvements, Infestation Control, Song Player, Chat Tabs We return from our winter break with a bang, bringing many new features to the server, along with further balancing and general improvements. We have a new Song Player plugin that Staff can use to play music for...
  17. Aspect™

    Update OTA deployment rules

    I already know that this thread will get shat on by the OTA Mains, however, I care not, for it is intended for Staff and Community Managers. I propose the following deployment rules are changed as such: FROM TO - Vortigaunt escapes (Must be overseen by a staff member)...
  18. Aspect™

    Denied Remove OTA

    !!! DISCLAIMER !!! This is going to be a long, complicated thread. If you do not have the will or the patience to read through all of it before posting a reply, then please don't. There will be no TL;DR, and uninformed or unreasonable responses will not be contributing to anything. After...
  19. Aspect™

    Info Bugs Info & Format

    If you encounter any bugs, please report them in this forum with a new thread using the 'Bug' prefix. You can use the format below to ensure you provide us with all the relevant information needed to fix it. For exploits, please send us a private message on the forums/discord instead so that we...
  20. Aspect™

    Willard Industries expose thread

    What you think they manufacture: What they actually manufacture:
Back
Top