Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    UPDATED- STICK-9 NEW THEME
  2. AshTronaut

    Orion Mesa Research Facility

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Dr. Intercourse, PhD. *Steam ID: *Discord Name & ID: ashtronaut91 *Timezone: EST --- Section Two --- POSSIBLE CHARACTER - 1 *Character Name: Johnathan Maynard *Character Faction: R&D *Faction Rank: Researcher *Backstory: Being the heir to the throne of Amery...
  3. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    Added!!
  4. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    CHANGED - KING-3 HERO-3 ADDED - HERO-5 STICK-9 KING-7 STICK-6 STICK-8 JURY-7
  5. AshTronaut

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    Add KING-5 :]
  6. AshTronaut

    VICE-8

    No 5... Bad character bio...
  7. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    If they ever get to know eachother more, I will!
  8. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    ADDED - HERO-3 STICK-1 HERO-13 JOHNATHAN DOUGLASS CHANGED - PATROL-6 VICE-8
  9. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    I will if I ever MEET THEM
  10. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    Dunno who that one is, sorry :<
  11. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    ADDED Eleanor Marchand
  12. AshTronaut

    You've just lost The Game

    You've just lost The Game
  13. AshTronaut

    Hi

    Hi
  14. AshTronaut

    Add the "Yap yap yap" voicelines from Episode 1

    Just cut out the freeman part. Just "Yap yap yap..."
  15. AshTronaut

    I don't even know who this was

    I don't even know who this was
  16. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    ADDED JURY-5 MCTAVISH THE SCOTTSMAN VICE-8 VICE-2 KING-6 LINE-1
  17. AshTronaut

    OUTPOST ALPHA

    AshTronaut91 | 76561198234305312 | AshTronaut | KING-05 VITA DIABOLI
  18. AshTronaut

    06's favorite cop!!!!

    06's favorite cop!!!!
  19. AshTronaut

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    Ohhh, I dunno his name, I know his number!! Damn!!!!
Back
Top