Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dubik15

    Crafting Workbenches and Toolkits at the same time

    Now its metal benches only
  2. dubik15

    Crafting is dead

    I'm saying that WITHOUT a mine crafting is impossible. So you either have to change crafting or add a mine
  3. dubik15

    Crafting is dead

    To create steel you will need coal and iron ore. Thus a mine has to exist. But currently there is no mine. 50% of all crafting is unusable due to steel not being available
  4. dubik15

    [EVENT] {1} Severance

    I have nothing to say. dubik15 on disc
  5. dubik15

    Union Worker Misogyny tendencies

    Wow, well I also hate you
  6. dubik15

    Union Worker Misogyny tendencies

    I have a suspicion I will not get along with this character
  7. dubik15

    District 1 - The Pit

    No gods, no masters. Abril Sanchez "La revolución no se hace, se vive." - Buenaventura Durruti The revolution is inevitable, just as my grandparents fought in Spain, so must we band together for the common person, we must abolish the state and it's oppressive nature. The only thing we can...
  8. dubik15

    ability to kill yourself in v3

    DO IT MAN DO IT!
  9. dubik15

    Nick

    I see that all my characters are hated Peak bio 10/10
  10. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Zhao_Lian 你知道吗?我干脆直接用中文写算了. dressseam1312 不欢迎你. 既然你不能靠近我的店, 我就不明白你为什么一直说你不会靠近.
  11. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Zhao_Lian That good, because I no want you any near my store
  12. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Zhao_Lian Exactly, I say you can't go, so you say you no want go not mean anything since you can't go.
  13. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Zhao_Lian Exactly, you not come.
  14. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Zhao_Lian Wow! The bot work? Shit, okay that is good. Also all you, buy from store, is cheap! Also for reply to dresseam1312, you are not get any discount, you pay bad bad price if come
  15. dubik15

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: @Slum_Bar_Advertisment_bot You want cheap food? Maybe cheap for drink? Slum bar is best place come get, we have tiny price, most small price in all city and best quality! You want get drunk? Small small price, 10 credit real vodka! You want maybe eat? We have for give 5 credit soup! Not...
  16. dubik15

    Most influential Resistance groups in V2

    I hate the doves
  17. dubik15

    Most influential Resistance groups in V2

    I hate the doves
  18. dubik15

    Something Something V3 Character Bio

    Cool. I'll just kill him
  19. dubik15

    Something Something V3 Character Bio

    How did i not think of this before. Yes! Yes!
  20. dubik15

    Something Something V3 Character Bio

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atuK6uUhmD0hgukDOyREyFXIZgR3jv0Dq-tHewpWfOU/edit?usp=sharing WORK IN PROGRESS Ask me if you are missing in the relationship tab Don't ask me to "Add your character"
Back
Top