Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dubik15

    Ludwig Jäger

    add my character
  2. dubik15

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    BOS better
  3. dubik15

    I will not feel happy until I kill @Processed_Grain or Emiyo

    I will not feel happy until I kill @Processed_Grain or Emiyo
  4. dubik15

    I will not feel happy until I Kill a @Processed_Grain character or Emyio

    I will not feel happy until I Kill a @Processed_Grain character or Emyio
  5. dubik15

    This is true @Genny is lying

    This is true @Genny is lying
  6. dubik15

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    It was so that char would get addicted and kill themselves
  7. dubik15

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    I hate all of @Processed_Grain 's characters. I wish them all death
  8. dubik15

    In-Character new character rate my character

    add my character
  9. dubik15

    The International Metadynamist Body

    Aminata Koroma says Hi
  10. dubik15

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    I'm pulling a Mulan and have a lesbian legion femchar.
  11. dubik15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: dubik15 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138083386 *Discord Name & ID: dubik15 *Timezone: GMT+1 Character 1: --- Section Two --- Character Name: Veronica Perez Faction: Rebel/Conscripts Do you wish to take on a role: Yes If yes, which role: medic (optional since i'd...
  12. dubik15

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    I will play this. Not much more to say.
  13. dubik15

    [ATTACH]

  14. dubik15

    Baguette

    Baguette
  15. dubik15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Remove Zhao, add Jin
  16. dubik15

    Ludwig Jäger

    Add my character
  17. dubik15

    People who roleplay on the roleplay server are somewhat strange.

    People who roleplay on the roleplay server are somewhat strange.
  18. dubik15

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Dubik15 *Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:138083386 *Discord Name & ID: dubik15 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Camila Alvarez *Character Role: Medic CPL *Brief summary of the character: A nobody in a world that's about to change, a medic and a fighter stuck in an...
  19. dubik15

    People being allowed to RP is literally just FailRP.

    People being allowed to RP is literally just FailRP.
  20. dubik15

    When bird bio?

    When bird bio?
Back
Top