Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dubik15

    Can Monir ERP as a ghost?

    Can Monir ERP as a ghost?
  2. dubik15

    Stop. Just closing tickets :(

    I think this thread has gone on for long enough, some staff should randomly close it without providing a reason.
  3. dubik15

    Why is there no Jon glaze?

    Who?
  4. dubik15

    ERP char auth

    Steam Name/ID: numbers What do you want authorization for?: To ERP Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: All of my characters Has this character already been created?: Yes. How beneficial to your own RP and the servers is your authorization?: This will promote a new never tried...
  5. dubik15

    Joe Moter is my favorite lesbian. Then 2nd place goes to Jin

    Joe Moter is my favorite lesbian. Then 2nd place goes to Jin
  6. dubik15

    something something evildoer

    You should add my character to this bio
  7. dubik15

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    Yes but you can replace it with hate for vorts
  8. dubik15

    You aren't anything.

    No, don't do that. Add my character.
  9. dubik15

    Stop. Just closing tickets :(

    Someone should close this complaint thread
  10. dubik15

    You aren't anything.

    You are wrong, I'm right.
  11. dubik15

    V2 - Best moments

    Here's a buncha clips that I clipped https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ljcLdHNrSk-UZipCL?invite=cr-MSxHbjUsMzg2ODIwMTMw&v=66 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l8z5kBukQ0-OaHkle?invite=cr-MSxDV3AsMzg2ODIwMTMw...
  12. dubik15

    V2 - Best moments

  13. dubik15

    Events mean nothing now.

    I'll have to agree with you on this. But overall i don't see this as a huge issue, more of an annoyance
  14. dubik15

    Events mean nothing now.

    Yeah ngl It's not a big deal, the antenas are city-wide only and don't do much to help combine outside of it. This is not a big deal.
  15. dubik15

    Greynard - The anchor

    nope, no webber. Anyways update Jin
  16. dubik15

    I'm making a non-character to just PK you

    I'm making a non-character to just PK you
  17. dubik15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    -- Section One --- *Steam Name: dubik15 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138083386 *Discord Name & ID: dubik15 *Timezone: GMT+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): Conscript Ensign --- Section Three ---...
Back
Top