I've noticed this a lot while playing on my cop and in other scenarios. Here is a situation I saw:
Cops hearing a voice line but not seeing the text pop up and thus committing to a search. Same with radios, hearing a radio noise while not hearing the person's speech is another thing I've noticed.
There were too many points that can easily be camped. It made it basically impossible to win unless we all converted into a hive mind and attacked at the same time. Otherwise fine.
OTA can simply stat check people peaking, making it impossible to do shit. If it was a more open fight it would...
Peak, combine and rebels working together always is an interesting idea [please don't overdo this however, it's nice for an event series like this but if its done constantly it will get stale]
Steam Name: dubik15
Discord User: dubik15
Character Name: Victor-320
Character Rank: Intention 3, ground unit.
Does your character understand riot-control tactics: Yes
Do you understand that, while this Expedition will have minimally armed Rebels, there will still be a chance for PK?: I do
Do...
Discord: dubik15
Steam: dubik15
Character name: Commander Jin
Group: Shepards
Have you been informed IC? Y/N
I was in the meeting
BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS INVOLVED AND ACCEPT THEM.
PK'S AS A RESULT OF THIS EXPEDITION ARE FINAL, AND UNAPPEALABLE, UNLESS FOUL PLAY...
you know what will lower S2k
having to manually load bullets [or having to wait a while for a magazine to be loaded.
Either you bring a gazilion magazines or have to wait long times.
It will discourage S2K
We don't kinda?
I've been denied from entry into OTA due to my status as a prominent rebel player. And i'm fine with it, it makes sense that a known rebel player would have a big conflict of interest in OTA.
On the other hand a faction like CivPro are more lenient on this since the faction...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.