Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sushi082

    Ministry of Mining and Coal, the official site

    I was kidnapped and made to work help
  2. Sushi082

    Malic is the Hideo Kojima of Willard so yes

    Malic is the Hideo Kojima of Willard so yes
  3. Sushi082

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    To act like he's still an intellectual and at all cared about 💀
  4. Sushi082

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    Loooooooool
  5. Sushi082

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Steam Name: Sushi Discord Name & ID: sushbag | STEAM_0:1:28377922 Character Name: Michael Yards
  6. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    It's my turn to say I put in a "final"-ish update, doubt I'll put anything else but we'll see how it goes I suppose. Sorry it's a simple revamp. Michael was my first character I made on Willard and I doubt I can top his story again, so thanks to all of you for making it so memorable. From the...
  7. Sushi082

    nah fam

    nah fam
  8. Sushi082

    Cocohop more like...Cocopeak

    Cocohop more like...Cocopeak
  9. Sushi082

    I died and went to hell because uh... y'know

    I died and went to hell because uh... y'know
  10. Sushi082

    who, what, when, where, how, why

    who, what, when, where, how, why
  11. Sushi082

    Why is there no Jon glaze?

    who
  12. Sushi082

    it's true...,marco is my imaginary digital wife

    it's true...,marco is my imaginary digital wife
  13. Sushi082

    Ur that one roleplayer right, that does the thing

    Ur that one roleplayer right, that does the thing
  14. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    i'll be sure to keep ready execution messages on hands so i can "type them fast" if ever I have to kil lsomeone then, or shoot someone mid typing yadda yadda...again Weird hill to die on dude, v2 ending doesn't mean shit can't be done wrong or fucked up.
  15. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Such a weird hill to die on ngl.
  16. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    You also weren't in a situation where you had to kill a player and run away immediately after and all the other ingame stresses.
  17. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    So...you don't care if your character lives or dies then? That's what you're saying? You're just in this for the combat and not actually playing a character, potentially worrying about whether or not they make it through the next engagement etc etc because that's what it sounds like to me. And...
  18. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    If you can type that much in less than a minute then goddamn my dude. Especially while shooting someone, potentially having the adrenaline of doing such a risky move and while under the stress of others trying to kill you? Usually I'd be nicer than this but you're full of shit.
  19. Sushi082

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    If you read the other stuff boss you'd see all of the complaints about it. Again they were mid typing as you blasted them down. Then you very clearly copy and pasted a /me execution considering how fast it came out and then you fucked right off immediately after. That's all kinda wrong my dude...
Back
Top