Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sushi082

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    Wasn't the thing you linked where a bunch of RECRUITS new to civpro got to practice S2K while they were also testing armor stuff? Most of us were just getting used to stuff, lmao.
  2. Sushi082

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    I'm not a fan of the idea of faster TTK because I really don't think it's fun for anyone but certain people that are good at shooting but I mostly want to post in regards to the MP7 comment, I got (in good meaning) made fun of for trying to spray Zombies at a distance in the E24 outland event...
  3. Sushi082

    Edward Miles Urey

    Where's your main opp Mikey?
  4. Sushi082

    Mango!!! Friend!! I miss you friend.

    Mango!!! Friend!! I miss you friend.
  5. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    Woah, something somethingu pdate i'm so original
  6. Sushi082

    Combine Destroyer "Cee-Dee" - The Alpha

    cee deez nuts
  7. Sushi082

    ✂️

    ✂️
  8. Sushi082

    DEFENDER-307 - Spinning in a world not his own.

    Added a few people, updated some more!
  9. Sushi082

    Can I comment on yours?

    Can I comment on yours?
  10. Sushi082

    tf do you mean help? the hell am i gonna do??

    tf do you mean help? the hell am i gonna do??
  11. Sushi082

    uuuuuuuuuuuuh

    uuuuuuuuuuuuh
  12. Sushi082

    Hi new member! hope you enjoy the server! :)

    Hi new member! hope you enjoy the server! :)
  13. Sushi082

    i don't think your mind is blown i think you're lying

    i don't think your mind is blown i think you're lying
  14. Sushi082

    No please........don't do it..........

    No please........don't do it..........
  15. Sushi082

    DEFENDER-307 - Spinning in a world not his own.

    Basic first pass done, gonna try to make it more "nice" in the future.
  16. Sushi082

    A wolf in lambs clothing

    Gotta do 307 too
  17. Sushi082

    DEFENDER-307 - Spinning in a world not his own.

    DATA Tagline - DEFENDER-307 Name - A##### T### D.O.B - 02/12/1### FAMILY Mother - A##### T### Father - M##### T### Sister - A#### T### Sister - H##### T### TRAITS Cold Quiet Reserved Adrenaline Junkie PHYSICAL Blond hair Scarred Lifeless Eyes Still
  18. Sushi082

    𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍

    with recent stuff maybe 307?
  19. Sushi082

    The Goody Two-Shoes of The UNION - 636

    hit us with those thoughts on 307, the boring one
Back
Top