Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sushi082

    hi

    hiiii marco hiii!!!
  2. Sushi082

    𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍

    Considering the chat they've had Elias could be interesting.
  3. Sushi082

    Because it causes you suffering and no other reason my entire life has been dedicated to being...

    Because it causes you suffering and no other reason my entire life has been dedicated to being mildly irritating to yours
  4. Sushi082

    kinda? was involved in a small arc that had one, was a great story.

    kinda? was involved in a small arc that had one, was a great story.
  5. Sushi082

    Why are there two hawks?

    Why are there two hawks?
  6. Sushi082

    i don't get it :(

    i don't get it :(
  7. Sushi082

    Genevieve Willow

    need to add mikey at some point, duh
  8. Sushi082

    i have heard that we live in one somewhere

    i have heard that we live in one somewhere
  9. Sushi082

    who tf are you broke ass 4 foot nerd ass

    who tf are you broke ass 4 foot nerd ass
  10. Sushi082

    Genevieve Willow

    kill his character
  11. Sushi082

    Warhammer 40,000: Apostate Protocol - Final Day Feedback

    Considering this is my first ever Short Story I think my opinions are going to be more positive than most, I had a goddamn blast. Only issue being the superficial stuff as mentioned by others. Stuff like the animations, some characters not really getting to do as much (mostly guardsman having do...
  12. Sushi082

    PHANTOM DIRECTIVE

    (To start this off, I know only a little about OTA things. I've read the guide once or twice but nothing as stuck fully. Sorry if it sucks or it's not right or not as good as others) <:: Accessing Database...searching records for applicable unit from OWS Database. ::> <:: File found...
  13. Sushi082

    sigma

    sigma
  14. Sushi082

    Warhammer: 40,000 Apostate Protocol - DAY 1 FEEDBACK

    I can't say I have much of a complaint so far, most issues I do have like animations are being worked on. I enjoyed everyone's characters and they were played well, my only worry is splitting up attention. So many people with only two GM's, kind of like Redhot said some people just ended up kind...
  15. Sushi082

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    Can you add Watima Nakata plz i worked really hardo n his bio
  16. Sushi082

    yuh huh

    yuh huh
  17. Sushi082

    Watima Nakata // ストイックな経済学

    update ur bio set me to the highest you can go
  18. Sushi082

    funky forehead lookin ass

    funky forehead lookin ass
  19. Sushi082

    MantaBan

    MantaBan
Back
Top