Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    Finally fixed and updated- jesus christ so many people added, and up to date thoughts on new and old.
  2. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    Considering things broke somehow really badly I'm gonna have to re-do everything...its pissed me off so I'm gonna not put shit on for now. Pft.
  3. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    (i'll get to these soon, lazy creature atm)
  4. Sushi082

    Captain Kurtis Hamilton: 'Lost Innocence'

    goodbye frenemy question mark o7
  5. Sushi082

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    I know they didn't get that much time to interact but any thoughts on Mike?
  6. Sushi082

    Hello fren :)

    Hello fren :)
  7. Sushi082

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    CRABBY LIVES :D
  8. Sushi082

    I am throwing a rock.

    I am throwing a rock.
  9. Sushi082

    I counter with rock

    I counter with rock
  10. Sushi082

    we went so long without one......i missed the reading

    we went so long without one......i missed the reading
  11. Sushi082

    "florian"

    Where's your favorite englishman....
  12. Sushi082

    Sophie Beckett - The Scarred

    What about the man that's helped put Soph back together a few times, mike?
  13. Sushi082

    WAAAAAGH?

    WAAAAAGH?
  14. Sushi082

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    (add Mike. I gotta know)
  15. Sushi082

    yea

    yea
  16. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    Editied some, added a few people don't know why the words are getting screwy near the end i'm not smart enough to figure it out
  17. Sushi082

    I wish I knew what that said...

    I wish I knew what that said...
  18. Sushi082

    Can someone teach me how to read :(

    Can someone teach me how to read :(
  19. Sushi082

    Captain Kurtis Hamilton: 'Lost Innocence'

    IT'S HIM gotta do Mike :P
  20. Sushi082

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    More have been added, guh
Back
Top