Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Triviality

    Agatha Doe/Tao

    LETS GO BRO I LOVE IT
  2. Triviality

    Implemented no more short people!

    if you remove short people you remove the RP avenue of discriminating against short people
  3. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    whats the characters name
  4. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Added @Orphan Should've probably said this but if any of you dolts have bios add my ho of a character to them pls ^_^
  5. Triviality

    Agatha Doe/Tao

    If this is hagatha do vanessa
  6. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    @Vasilidesu Added
  7. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Added @Curbalas cute little gift, okay im out of the house now though fr fr
  8. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Added @ItsLiam more to come stay tuned, will probably get a bunch done tomorrow im out of the house today
  9. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Added @Shady Prism More pages coming today hopefully
  10. Triviality

    Takeo Nakamura

    Add vanny
  11. Triviality

    Elizabeth Taylor

    :)
  12. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Going to bed this will be done tomorrow
  13. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Massive Update -Added Faction Opinions -Two very nice people have secured the first relationship pages on this bio If you think I missed anything, feel free to request, if you think enough of our interactions can fill a page, request at your own peril @Garratz @wook
  14. Triviality

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    /request hey there's some bozo here and he's asking me life or death questions I don't feel safe
  15. Triviality

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    Fuck with people in a way that blurs the line between mingery and serious role play, Like you can approach people and say like "hey would you rather eat a diaper or lick a vortigaunts eyeball" and people will give you funny reactions but also not just jump to self defense combat or cop calling
  16. Triviality

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    Oh shit fuck yeah, I'll be on later today after work like 6:00estpm
  17. Triviality

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    Oh I have them from /getcwuflags but it's a rank issue. I think those tools are admin only
  18. Triviality

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    Can't use pulleys Can't use winches Can't use hydraulics Can't use elastic Can't use duplicator My workshifts will be fire still but I remember being able to use some of these tools before
Back
Top