Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Triviality

    Willard Quotebook

  2. Triviality

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    Neon-Togglable OPEN signs for storefront windows
  3. Triviality

    Book Overhaul

    ADD AN ABILITY TO ADD IMAGES TO BOOKS PLEASE I will rule the server with my line of graphic novels if this happens
  4. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    I have a backlog of Eli, George Lee and Abby. Also i barely interacted with odis past 2 weeks
  5. Triviality

    Why do you donate to this community?

    UNION main, love building creative workcycles, i did it for pet
  6. Triviality

    Willard Quotebook

    *** Vanessa Lee picks up a book. She shows it to everyone. the book reads GARFIELD: BIGGEST HITS: 1991-2001! She THROWS IT INTO THE FIRE *** Vanessa Lee picks up a copy of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick RuIes. she throws it into the fire. *** [A Male in his adult age. He seems to ...] would toss...
  7. Triviality

    Permanent PET for CWU characters

    Dang, not even admins can use it?
  8. Triviality

    Permanent PET for CWU characters

    While we're at it can ROPE be added to one of the whitelisted tools. We had to plug in electric cables but there was no wires to visually show that not even an admin onsite was able to place
  9. Triviality

    Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

    :: I've been fired from my post at the Civil Medical Union, for reasons I do not know. I still hope the security council at least approves this petition and paves the way for future Civil Medical to make more of an impact on the city, The support I've received even from the Overseer himself is...
  10. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    oh shit I totally forgot to do Eli im so sorry Will happen once again im out today but I should be home in about 6-7 hours
  11. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    added Azz'rah @General Craw419
  12. Triviality

    Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

    The interaction was like *CMU walks into warehouse and is at the first gate* *See's a worker* "Hey is this place is available?" "You are not allowed to be in here leave before I get cop" Ofcourse we would ask for permission to use and collaborate with the warehouse
  13. Triviality

    Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

    Awesome! What about for the reason of "You aren't allowed in here" "to clarify, it seems like some civil workers didn't actually know that Civil medical are allowed to use the warehouse and attempted to remove them on that basis" didn't mean to come off as snippy if it did :(
  14. Triviality

    Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

    :: Hello! I am forwarding this to the right channels in hopes that we can get more freedoms in operating and being more involved in our community! We have signatures from both High Standing Civil Medical Staff, and Management of the Civil Workers:: /ooc: make cmu less /me bandages you and more...
  15. Triviality

    Implemented Nerf Lighters

    2 Plastic Currently the fucking "Bronze Dagger' "Use this recipe to farm crafting" item in the game Every facility is full of em, you can't trash em, I guess you can smuggle them but feh Just reduce their amount of uses from like 16 to 5 so they get deleted faster. Or hell, 4. Make the zippo...
  16. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    You'll get a page, but that all isn't really direct and bountiful interaction. Especially since I only recognized you after that conversation in the CMU
  17. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    @wook @MY MAN @Cloudbucket Added your characters, will make Eli today @Craw419 Bro me and azz'Rah had one conversation I can't fill up a page just like that
  18. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    I got a huge log but I'll draw it all, out of the house today
  19. Triviality

    Serena Wilson | Doc

    Man I sure do hope a position opened up
  20. Triviality

    ReSuggest/"Not Now" Tab for Suggestion!

    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to use that picture as a means to be snippy, I only intended to show an example of why I suggested the OP in the first place
Back
Top