Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Furious

    Under Red Skies

    THE DE-FACTO ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING CITY 51'S ECONOMY. FORMED SHORTLY AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF COMBINE'S RULE. WITH CHINA'S ECONOMY ENTIRELY DESTROYED IN THE NEW ERA, THE CLAN WAS RELEGATED THE TASK OF HANDLING THE DIGITAL CURRENCY CREATED, THE CREDIT. WITH THE GRAVE...
  2. Furious

    What happened to willard????

    No. I don't remember the server even operational during this time.
  3. Furious

    Loyalist Influence

    POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES ALONG WITH THE FORMATION OF THEIR RESPECTIVE BINDERS HAVE BEEN REINSTATED THE UNDISPUTED INFLUENCE OF THE CORE ADMINISTRATION IS AT THREAT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, THE OFFICE OF THE VICE ADMINISTRATOR IS TAKING ACTION THE VICE ADMINISTRATOR INTENDS TO REMAIN AT THE TOP OF THE...
  4. Furious

    Implemented Cinnamon Rolls

    your character should automatically drop dead after consuming 3 :angrycop:
  5. Furious

    Great Leap Downwards

    THE DE-FACTO ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING CITY 51'S ECONOMY. FORMED SHORTLY AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF COMBINE'S RULE. WITH CHINA'S ECONOMY ENTIRELY DESTROYED IN THE NEW ERA, THE CLAN WAS RELEGATED THE TASK OF HANDLING THE DIGITAL CURRENCY CREATED, THE CREDIT. WITH THE GRAVE...
  6. Furious

    The current deplorable state of vortigaunt roleplay

    The CCA did not write the Biotic Mandate, nor do I believe we ever actually involved on an OOC Level. We were asked to give an IC speech over the broadcast, and etc. Our involvement on an IC Level was announcing protocols / changes given to us by the Vortigaunt Leads. As far as I’m concerned...
  7. Furious

    Heyo!

    notorious vc sleeper
  8. Furious

    What would u guys do if u had a million dollars?

    You can outright buy a cardboard box at best to live in with $1,000,000.
  9. Furious

    Implemented Even More Languages

    Scottish Accent Flag It automatically scrambles your words so you can’t RP with anyone.
  10. Furious

    (DISCUSSION/POLL) How oppressive should Willard's tone be?

    Personally, I'd love for the server to take a new direction. Let's go with 1/10.
  11. Furious

    Magazine system

    With the points still being made, I don't believe NPC heavy combat and no damage mixes either.
  12. Furious

    Magazine system

    I fail to understand the complaint being made here. So you're basically advocating for the re-implementation of the old ammunition system. But the question is, why? From what I'm reading, the old system is broken and doesn't even do any damage. What's the point in having guns that do no damage...
  13. Furious

    did i join during an event, or do i just suck at finding population centers?

    You are exaggerating CP Requirements.
  14. Furious

    start the event a few hours earlier ideally around 2 pm GMT

    The event starts at 6 PM who sleeps at 6 PM? Servers gonna be a massive ghost town at 2 PM. Nobody plays Willard at 2 PM GMT. Willard Peak hours are 10 PM - 12 AM GMT.
  15. Furious

    Willard is to soft and 'bright'

    I agree, we should lower the brightness setting on the panels.
  16. Furious

    Willard Political Rework

    Not necessarily much of a change. This has been the case for the past few months.
  17. Furious

    Willard Political Rework

    I thought it's already been established, 1984 is quite literally the current system already.
  18. Furious

    'BLACK GOLD' - THE LAST FRONTIER | OVERSEER SIGN-UP THREAD

    NAME: YASIR SYED LOCATION: CITY 8, ITABISHI-KITA DISTRICT STATUS: TIER SIX - PRIORITY CITIZEN OCCUPATION: CEO OF SYEDCORP NOTES: "Individual, Yasir Syed currently resides in the Itabishi-Kita District of Urban-Location Eight. He is known to operate a union owned business "SyedCorp"...
  19. Furious

    PK's too soft

    I’m all for this. In fact, I was very sad to see the policy go. Personally I think everyone should be PKed in general. I like the idea of watching people’s progress go down the drain because of a barnacle. It’s appealing. It’s funny. It needs to come back.
  20. Furious

    Hi

    Hello, fairly new on this server willard networks half life 2 roleplaying game how do i get started?
Back
Top