(my opinion)
T4+ No slums and upper class (that’s 200sc where you actually get privileges)
90 or less underclass (outcast troubles but you get a cool flashlight )
A LIST OF ALL CURRENT OPERATIONS AND THEIR STATUS.
CURRENT OPERATIONS: 2
OPERATING FACTORIES: 0
O'Hair's International Mining Charter No. 1 - City Thirty-One, Scotland
WEEKLY INCOME: 5 METALS
This Mining Shaft was reclaimed in early 2018 by O.I. Expedition Workers. Many months before a...
"National progress is the sum of individual industry, energy, and uprightness, as national decay is of individual idleness, selfishness, and vice."
-Samuel Smiles
O'Hair's International was crafted in the heart of City Twenty-four by two men who wished to change the Sector. They specialize...
Pretty good! Put on the side for now till I finish some school stuff but I did start a rework on the road leading up to the air exchange. It now has elevation and better architecture. Also nice tight alleyways that'll make it interesting to explore and navigate.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.