INCOMING REPORT
In recent news, the famed O'Hair's barbershop and general store has closed their doors in City 24, Geneva according to COO, Wilburt O'Hair.
"Our stores will continue to operate across Geneva and even the globe." O'Hair said during an interview, "However with the recent...
There are many factors that go into ensuring a active business sector in this RPG server. However never before has it seemed smooth like butter.
Please make any suggestions that you feel would make it better and discuss the current state of business and how it could be improved.
Oh yes. A very controversial topic. Do discuss the positives and negatives.
I am neutral on the matter personally.
Added Note:
A wipe is not on the table.
This is simply me, not related to the admin team, trying to find out what people think.
It is not uncommon for HL2rp servers in the past...
Hello there.
This thread is to discuss how you should play a certain character on the server to facilitate roleplay and general fun for all parties.
MY OPINION)
Civil Protection and OTA should play with a play to loose mindset at all times and avoid the mentality of PK all rebels.
Why is...
A LIST OF ALL CURRENT OPERATIONS AND THEIR STATUS.
CURRENT OPERATIONS: 2
OPERATING FACTORIES: 0
O'Hair's International Mining Charter No. 1 - City Thirty-One, Scotland
WEEKLY INCOME: 5 METALS
This Mining Shaft was reclaimed in early 2018 by O.I. Expedition Workers. Many months before a...
"National progress is the sum of individual industry, energy, and uprightness, as national decay is of individual idleness, selfishness, and vice."
-Samuel Smiles
O'Hair's International was crafted in the heart of City Twenty-four by two men who wished to change the Sector. They specialize...
Hello, I am Cloudbucket!
So anyways I was taking a look at the lore map and saw this place called City 27. Well I saw this one image which is the concept art from the beta.
And I said... "I'm gonna make that but like in a City, City 27 that is. This is the air exchange from the beta so we...
The piano bench likes to shift positions making it so when one sits down they are not sitting in front of it.
I'm unsure to why this is caused. Best guess is upon restart the positions of the bench are not kept exactly and shift.
You hear the people speak.
The workers that is.
They might speak on how much they got paid in the mines.
Or they might speak on how much they went through.
Foremen armed with batons, striking those out of line.
Forced to stand in the cold and wait for mindless assessments to be done.
Cave...
Hard working citizens prepare to cart into the old mines on the outskirts of City Thirty One.
A lot has happened behind the scenes within O'Hair's so let's catch you up.
O'Hair's went International. Industrial solutions would become a major focus for the company. Their announcement sparked...
DAY 1
Wilburt O'Hair found himself to be a fortunate man. He was granted passage to City Twenty-Four's Central Hospital in the midst of the rioting and starvation, his loyalty status granting him this rare privilege.
"Will I come back?" he thought to himself as his train pulled out of the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.