Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. toby

    The Long March - Part 2 Feedback

    what
  2. toby

    The Long March - Part 2 Feedback

    Leckman would have murdered the Barrat alt and stopped him molesting Hans
  3. toby

    The Long March - Part 2 Feedback

    -10000000/10 I did not partake in it except for one moment where there was only me.
  4. toby

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    CHARACTER FORMAT The * symbol represents a required filling, below. Please DO NOT put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read. Failure to do so will only result in me angrily staring at you from across the screen. Post in this thread --- Section One --- *Steam Name: toby...
  5. toby

    add...larry..

    add...larry..
  6. toby

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    quick question, since i never got to play private terry mcman on the previous server, and in his backstory he joined the conscripts in new york, is it possible for me to bring him back?
  7. toby

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    do we gotta have a csf whitelist
  8. toby

    something something evildoer

    The CSF supports substance abuse. (Cocaine Steroid Force)
  9. toby

    Holy shit, Piofli comeback v3?

    Holy shit, Piofli comeback v3?
  10. toby

    How did you color the hair

    How did you color the hair
  11. toby

    Polling the proles

    will they all die after being shot by rebels or gordon freeman
  12. toby

    A1-B30-S2 - CRUSHED IN

    Can I smuggle a gun and shoot the director
  13. toby

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    Ga-guh- I...I LOVE MEIN BREEN!!!!! CITY 17 FOREVER!!!! HEIL GREAT LEADER BREEN!!!!!
  14. toby

    Notices BROADCAST_RADIO24_3890_30.11.21

    Didn't I get this guy arrested after he tried killing himself in my apartment? Why the fuck is he a radio broadcaster.
  15. toby

    Giulio Amato - The Dog

    add the larry leckman (we did NOT interact at all)
  16. toby

    I cant find the server

    So er....the server doesn't exist anymore.
  17. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    are you piofli kennedy's brother?
  18. toby

    Events mean nothing now.

    oh yeah
  19. toby

    Events mean nothing now.

    So...at the start it was showing like the rebels were going to win, and then now the Combine are about to win? At this point why don't we have an ending where nobody fucking wins.
  20. toby

    V3 PK Policy

    "I can't believe that table flew mach 3 at johnny...what a horrible workplace accident!"
Back
Top