Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    CHARACTER FORMAT The * symbol represents a required filling, below. Please do not put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read. --- Section One --- *Steam Name: toby *Steam ID: *Discord Name & ID: dfens_59099 *Timezone: WIB (GMT+7) --- Section Two --- *Are you applying...
  2. toby

    BUREARCH-DIOCESE | THE CALLAW-AI ADMINISTRATOR

    I wish I was still a loyalist
  3. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    Robert, since I have another char I couldn't end, can I have him also join the event?
  4. toby

    In memoriam - v3

    just realized, im so fucking stupid lmfao
  5. toby

    In memoriam - v3

    Witnessing the slow fall of Industrial 24 was rather interesting
  6. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    There's a chance I am unable to partake in this event, so er...should probably put me in reserve or smth
  7. toby

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    add leckman, if you want
  8. toby

    when shall we meet again

    when shall we meet again
  9. toby

    Will my gaming laptop run V3 smoothly?

    Will my gaming laptop run V3 smoothly? ASUF FX504 Specs: 16gb of RAM I7 8750h 1050ti Portable version with 4gb of VRAM
  10. toby

    Give me your best 'Commander Jin' quotes

    is commander jin the new joe moter, but female and chinese?
  11. toby

    A crumpled letter.

    You come across a letter, god knows where it came from...Instead of throwing it into the trash, you've decided to open it. Turns out, there's some text on it; it reads: TO: ANYBODY! FROM: LARRY LECKMAN "To whom it may concern, The industrial-district, or more accurately what's left of it, is...
  12. toby

    A Proclamation of a Future

    because loyalism is evil, and rebellion is good.
  13. toby

    Brian Postman

    brian mallic as glados would go crazy
  14. toby

    Raphael Rodrigez, the militiaman

    i do not know what is the worker's metadynamic militant arm
  15. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    CHARACTER FORMAT The * symbol represents a required filling, below. Please do not put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read. --- Section One --- *Steam Name: toby *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:597855612 *Discord Name & ID: dfens_59099 *Timezone: WIB --- Section Two --- *Are you...
  16. toby

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    stupid ahh question but, can i still join the conscripts whilst not having a csf whitelist
  17. toby

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    the fell for it award
  18. toby

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    @pegwin I think Perley was a very interesting character, a CMU guy who turned to creating drugs, before being punished for it and forced to work in a job he hates, before getting a chance to rebel and taking it. I'm honestly ashamed for myself when I once thought about killing him after finding...
  19. toby

    "florian"

    why is that woman so bald?
Back
Top