Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. toby

    Edward Miles Urey

    what DID actually happen to lab
  2. toby

    Packert's last stand with Leckman when...

    Packert's last stand with Leckman when...
  3. toby

    In memoriam - v2

    After seeing an old gmod pose collection I made in the forums, I soon realized the amount of characters that have been lost to time. And so, with my shitty memory, I would like to remember these individuals: @NitroSky Played Warren Goodwin, your character was great and I absolutely loved it...
  4. toby

    Barnes' Expression Act of 2025

    i wonder how much words duke barnes has for a vortigaunt
  5. toby

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    i added, and removed some people. also updated some things, thank u for reading
  6. toby

    The Last Corpsman

    one pk sweep and all this character development is gone
  7. toby

    In memoriam - v2

    I personally enjoyed @Omega rp, it is pretty good. Thank you John Consul for providing a moronic laborer, some hope
  8. toby

    Toby's report

    Where:Main Server (Pick one) Steam name (Only required if reporting in-game occurrence): toby Name of players involved: i do not know, but i have the logs Do you require mod assistance right now?: Yes Quick and short summary of what is happening: I went down into the bunker, when suddenly I was...
  9. toby

    DEFEND OUR HOME

    how to join
  10. toby

    Why can MCP get the exact end they want, when everyone else has consequences?

    i dont remember the mcp escaping but....huh
  11. toby

    famine

    i think he might be hungry
  12. toby

    DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

    is this even real
  13. toby

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    added alena, mucahit, and updated some relationships
  14. toby

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: L.L Message: This whole city's going to collapse.
  15. toby

    Too many deserters?

    fuck it, start conscripting the populace to be cwu.
  16. toby

    Too many deserters?

    oh, nvm then, sorry
  17. toby

    Too many deserters?

    thats the PROBLEM, it caused people to desert even MORE and MORE
  18. toby

    Too many deserters?

    yeah but, i feel like they should bring back rogue auths for cwu, since its left us undermanned
  19. toby

    Too many deserters?

    I think there might be too much deserters, specifically for the CWU. We have to my knowledge, 4 workers and a dozen vorts running the district. Might not be enough people, thoughts?
  20. toby

    theres 2 kinds of med rp, one where its quite literally an entire guide on how to perform brain...

    theres 2 kinds of med rp, one where its quite literally an entire guide on how to perform brain surgery, and the other is "raps bandege around injuries"
Back
Top