Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Processed_Grain

    Banned.

    Banned.
  2. Processed_Grain

    PROJECT:TOTALORGANICINTERACTIONS

    Boost. Follow the Urey bio-standard or die.
  3. Processed_Grain

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    and yet you sold weed to one of them. curious
  4. Processed_Grain

    Both seek a world unburdened.

    Both seek a world unburdened.
  5. Processed_Grain

    [ATTACH]

  6. Processed_Grain

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    Erama is a bisexual sinophile. #DarkWoke
  7. Processed_Grain

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    A laptop clapped shut; pushed over a wrought-iron table by the stern, pallid hand of Europe's most polarizing figure alive. A sigh escaped his lips: condensing on contact with the frigid alpine air as aquiline-gray eyes traveled across the courtyard of Heartwick's manor, gliding within their...
  8. Processed_Grain

    mhm. yeah. u my twin.

    mhm. yeah. u my twin.
  9. Processed_Grain

    The International Metadynamist Body

    Possibly the final edit for V2. More stuff to come, but this is likely it for this singular post. just in case there isn't more to come, I'd like to thank all who participated in this project for joining the gang. It's been a wild ride of antagonization, assassination, intrigue, corruption, and...
  10. Processed_Grain

    world's biggest hater

    world's biggest hater
  11. Processed_Grain

    He got the last laugh [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

    He got the last laugh
  12. Processed_Grain

    a priori

    a priori
  13. Processed_Grain

    Yeah

    Yeah
  14. Processed_Grain

    Do not trust them.

    Do not trust them.
  15. Processed_Grain

    People who name their characters after their OOC username are somewhat strange.

    People who name their characters after their OOC username are somewhat strange.
  16. Processed_Grain

    [ATTACH]

  17. Processed_Grain

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    no
  18. Processed_Grain

    "I was just following orders" ass

    "I was just following orders" ass
Back
Top