Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Processed_Grain

    "...Of course, it was barely a few seconds after that then, that my game crashed. I never did...

    "...Of course, it was barely a few seconds after that then, that my game crashed. I never did see him again. Nor did I ever tell him the name of the song."
  2. Processed_Grain

    "I remember micspamming Thirty Seven After Six in a Hell Let Loose match, and this guy near me...

    "I remember micspamming Thirty Seven After Six in a Hell Let Loose match, and this guy near me told me it was his birthday, and how he enjoyed the song a lot and would like for me to continue playing"
  3. Processed_Grain

    This man

    This man
  4. Processed_Grain

    all lambda-adjacent insurgents are reactionaries

    all lambda-adjacent insurgents are reactionaries
  5. Processed_Grain

    love you

    love you
  6. Processed_Grain

    "..I see a world on fire...." [ATTACH]

    "..I see a world on fire...."
  7. Processed_Grain

    At this rate just get a gif of a spinning wheel that lands on DENIED [ATTACH]

    At this rate just get a gif of a spinning wheel that lands on DENIED
  8. Processed_Grain

    You ever notice how in some old PK appeals the person overseeing it will put a ton of formatting...

    You ever notice how in some old PK appeals the person overseeing it will put a ton of formatting and stage play into the delivery of the verdict? Big, bold letters, either in bright green or red?
  9. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    "It's just shit Marc Laidlaw thought would make the character recognize them as the main antagonist + whatever 1984 elements Willard threw in"
  10. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    "Stabilitocracy"
  11. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    Most fascist states historically didn't revere sheer loyalty and reactionary conformity to the State as much as the HL2/Willard occupation. "Stabilitocracy" is a great word to describe it, as the entire basis of the system is built on "how much of a quisling you can be". The end result is a...
  12. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    Real ones know headcannon that The Combine is a conglomerate of 'megacorporations' and that Advisors are the equivalent of foreign tech personnel absorbed into the fold to produce technology and manage holdings.
  13. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    "I blame Breen, personally" - I.e., 'The Combine' itself as the actual extradimensional alien force is completely unknown to us and unknowable to us on the grounds that it's so interconnected and organizationally alien that a human could never comprehend it in full.
  14. Processed_Grain

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    I'm a liberal IRL and think Nick Land's retarded. Also Metadynamism =/= fascism.
  15. Processed_Grain

    Notices BROADCAST_RADIO24_3890_30.11.21

    Yes, Edward Miles Urey is ordering You, Citizen, to have sex.
  16. Processed_Grain

    Killing yourself is Nietzschean. Take it from me.

    Killing yourself is Nietzschean. Take it from me.
  17. Processed_Grain

    @capellini affirm or else

    @capellini affirm or else
Back
Top