Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Processed_Grain

    Here? I'm the Tortured Genius

    Here? I'm the Tortured Genius
  2. Processed_Grain

    You aren't anything.

    "..."
  3. Processed_Grain

    Just Kill Yourself

    Just Kill Yourself
  4. Processed_Grain

    @rae

    @rae
  5. Processed_Grain

    @nora

    @nora
  6. Processed_Grain

    Polling the proles

    Would be hard to explain how they're unaware about everything going on when they're not only in such close proximity to C17 but also given the fact it's been nearly 3 weeks since Nova Prospekt fell
  7. Processed_Grain

    You aren't anything.

    We should have OOC meta-bios on ourselves made by ourselves to let people know OOCly what we think of them and increase neuroticism on here by tenfold. I think this would be very nice.
  8. Processed_Grain

    Roland Hewitt / Lost Emeritus

    This guy was cool
  9. Processed_Grain

    You aren't anything.

    add my character
  10. Processed_Grain

    [This reply has been censored as means to gatekeep the 'Spark]

    [This reply has been censored as means to gatekeep the 'Spark]
  11. Processed_Grain

    Fragments of a great event, seen from even a tiny room.

    Fragments of a great event, seen from even a tiny room.
  12. Processed_Grain

    BUREARCH-DIOCESE | THE CALLAW-AI ADMINISTRATOR

    “To Emiyo Marcum, the wolf in sheep’s clothing perhaps? Your long held rebellious beliefs extended while you were Vice-Administrator, a horrible and very ineffective one at that. Once you were rightfully removed from power you were nothing more than a mere fly on a bar counter, drinking your...
  13. Processed_Grain

    [ATTACH]

  14. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    They already are acting like this. I'm abiding by it all the same yet I'm still gonna call it out for being total bullshit -- just as everyone has the right to do. And, was it really to hold out? Even with delayed reinforcements? I wouldn't know, 'The Reclaimer' wrote a 1 sentence...
  15. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    Why does everyone think that the only way to counter infiltration roleplay is to blockade the entire experience to anyone not "in" with the group. It'd be like saying the only way to fight rebels in City RP is to wall of the slums. I've never once insinuated that was your only path and that...
  16. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    To be fair, they were in a voided/notvoided gray area for some time by staff. The first people I talked to about it for instance didn't even know its existence. However, as Rae said, there is definitely a problem between staff and player agency not being extended a hand (Even the liberators...
  17. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

  18. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    A: There was little they could have done on the loyalist server all things considered. B: There's no ICly feasible way for them to get on the loyalist server. C: None of that changes the fact that it's simply roleplay. The Rebel's IC inability to narrow down who's an infiltrator is simply that...
  19. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    You can't tell a story when the main antagonist is a strawman deigned by the protagonist faction to serve basically as mindless cannon fodder and something to shoot at. It doesn't matter what I think OOCly. I don't let my opinions out of character affect my decision making. What matters is...
  20. Processed_Grain

    Events mean nothing now.

    Let's start from the beginning. After the full blown destruction of I24, I, and the remaining members of the Loyalist Faction, were transported to C24; the Loyalist/CCA server specifically. My character, now 'Consul' Erama, was by all accounts the last remaining, functional, proactive member of...
Back
Top