Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tea

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- Steam Name: Tea Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229400758 Discord Name & ID: tea3665 | 418469726507892747 Timezone: EEST --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Taka’khal-gra *Brief summary of the character: A...
  2. Tea

    In memoriam - v2

    what is roleplay??!?? @nora @Omega @fhs15 @Czesui @gammaonvrc @Processed_Grain @Hijax @Leko these guys are cool tho... thank u for roleplay... wish I came back here a bit earlier but it is what it is
  3. Tea

    Gordan Freeman Complaint Thread

    call the gman already what is our staff doing
  4. Tea

    THE ORB MUST PREVAIL PK REQUEST

    pk everyone
  5. Tea

    THE GENEVAN EXPRESS 2

    Steam name: Tea Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229400758 Discord ID: 418469726507892747 Character name: Svetlana Golubeva Brief character summary: A blind loyalist if summarized lightly, unwavering in perspective even when closest of her friends turn towards the Resistance. For glory and the continued...
  6. Tea

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    erm probably the last update till v2 blows up and dies lotsa things changed erm erm trust is a virtue fr
  7. Tea

    Letter A CORRECTION OF GENEVA UNCENSORED

    worst detective in the district!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1
  8. Tea

    Charles Ross - The Logical Man

    youuu shouuld tottaalyy add sveeetlaanaaaa woahahhhahahee
  9. Tea

    Operation Fallen Stars - FEEDBACK THREAD

    death to heretics!!! once again gm’s have provided everyone with absolute peak
  10. Tea

    Edward Miles Urey

    maybe add svetlana yk yk yk 👁️👄👁️
  11. Tea

    Letter THE HIDDEN TRUTH!

    You find a worn and torn piece of paper on the trash-ridden floor. It seems whoever bothered to censor it, did not put the same attention into properly discarding it.
  12. Tea

    Expedition of my character's custody

    -1 Just personally dislike you for no reason and I want to see you fail
  13. Tea

    Operation 'ZERO DAY' - Feedback Thread

    I’m going to be very blunt and honest, so I will give out a disclaimer that I may sound like an asshole. That is not my intent, and it’s 4:30 am as I write this. This expedition sounded like real fun, riot control. A concept I don’t see realized to fruition often, so I was rather excited when I...
  14. Tea

    A.I. Voice Integration for V3 /A.I. & NPC Integration / AP Days Change

    Using AI will not solve that, rather make things worse.
  15. Tea

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    update on a few things
  16. Tea

    FEEDBACK CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    i got pk’ed 0/10 jk loved it take this yoda picture as a gesture of good will
  17. Tea

    [COMBINE] OPERATION: FIREFALL

    Steam name: tea Discord name: tea3665 Which Faction Are You Applying For: Civil Protection Character Name: UNION-161 Character Rank: i5 Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Faith. Do you understand that there is a high chance of PKs?: Yes. Do you...
  18. Tea

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    Steam name: tea Discord name: tea3665 Are you whitelisted for the CSF?: Yes. Character Name: Tadamasa Kurogane Character Rank: Private Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Not really. Do you understand that there is a high chance of PKs??: Yes. Do you...
  19. Tea

    AP is stupid

Back
Top