Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cjtn10

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    Discord Username: cjtn10 Steam Username: cjtn10 Desired Role: Civpro i2 Tagline: VICE-363 What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: (cwu, cp, etc.) CMU/CivPro
  2. Cjtn10

    Operation: Deep Below

    Was intended as a simple expo, could be repurposed for sector wars if it fits as I wrote this before Sector Wars dropped
  3. Cjtn10

    A Maverick beneath the Regime

    they done cloned Michael Yards and gave him a new and middle name, what other horrors are the resistance brewing now
  4. Cjtn10

    Tsunami; the belligerent and stubborn CP lead

    Oh boy, I hope I didn't have to get into this fray but I'm me and I'm kind of dumb. I will be touching onto the Sushi point only due to me lacking the insight and knowledge on the other points that have been made alongside having worked with Sushi as faction administration within the Civil...
  5. Cjtn10

    Keeping On Track - A Civil Protection Expo

    Name: cjtn10 Discord Name: cjtn10 STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:65155396 TAGLINE: C24:i2.VICE-363
  6. Cjtn10

    Genevieve Willow

    Celt and the gang welcomes this one to the eternal blunt rotation in the afterlife with the rest of the webuls
  7. Cjtn10

    "florian"

  8. Cjtn10

    Genevieve Willow

    You should totally add Chloè Lepelletier
  9. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    Updated: The Vindictive Matriarch (Thank you Marco) The Valorous Victor @Deek29 Added: The Reliable Backup
  10. Cjtn10

    Genevieve Willow

  11. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    blebleble Updated: Theme
  12. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    Updated: The Quick-Witted Sixer The Valiant Victor The Valorous victor
  13. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    Blebleble shut up about this bio falling inactive anywho Added: Backstory Updated: Music
  14. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    'Ms. Roberts. We finally meet. I'm so exhilarated that you gracefully took up our offer.' ' I hope you'll enjoy... Our stay with us. Your office is on the right, your colleagues, yes? They've already settled in.' ' We expect astounding results, Ms. Roberts.'
  15. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    Updated: Added: The shattered Façade The Tapped Torturer @Genny
Back
Top