Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Terry1931 Message: Hello Somchai! You did a great job with this .com site, I really like it. This is me! There are plenty of small things I miss about the old world, like fast food or being able to work on my car (1964 Plymouth Barracuda for those wondering!). I'm not sure what...
  2. ZeroPants

    PK appeal for Keith Ross

    keith fuckin' ross
  3. ZeroPants

    lore question

    yes, vortigaunts and humans were on bad terms for three years, even after the combine invaded, a grand elder by the name of "The Dragon of the East" went on a rampage against humans in china, killing tons of innocent people
  4. ZeroPants

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    he touched me
  5. ZeroPants

    Cursed event suggestion

  6. ZeroPants

    [Event] Hostile Takeover

    Sadly, due to a few scheduling issues, I will have to cancel the "Hostile Takeover" event. I know this is rather short notice, and I feel like a huge tool for doing this after getting people's hopes up, but I simply won't have the GM support (or time) I need to run the event successfully, and...
  7. ZeroPants

    [Feedback] DI: Prequels and Retrospective

    Sadly, I won't be able to run the final event in this series, "Hostile Takeover"; however, everyone who participated in the previous two events is free to use their characters in the Dark Interval Mega-event. If you want to use your character as a regular citizen, you don't need to apply...
  8. ZeroPants

    [Event] Hostile Takeover

    Alright, just a few more days until the event actually happens. I wanted to get some applications reviewed ahead of time. I will be reviewing applications again the day before the event. Currently, 14 people have applied, 11 applications have been ACCEPTED, and 3 are ON HOLD and will be...
  9. ZeroPants

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    Photoshop and AI are nothing alike. Photoshop takes skill to use. If you only want to use AI for spell checking, just use Grammarly.
  10. ZeroPants

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    I don't think AI should be used at all for anything on Willard, not lore, not art, not anything. This is meant to be a hobby that people do for fun. Writing stories and creating art is what makes Willard fun, at least for me. AI voices for event stuff are pretty much the only thing I can see...
  11. ZeroPants

    William Stoner PK Appeal

    I got really excited when I saw the words "William Stoner PK Appeal" in the recent threads section
  12. ZeroPants

    [Event] Hostile Takeover

    It's been three years since the ‘Xenians’ invaded. Much has happened since. The storm has made most of the United States entirely unlivable, and a massive storm is battering the central United States, leaving the West and East coasts as the only remaining habitable areas in the US. The...
  13. ZeroPants

    Poking my head in the door (possibly returning?)

    We are going to be hosting a two-week-long mega-event in July! That might be a good time to come back. https://willard.network/forums/threads/dark-interval-main-signups.14704/
  14. ZeroPants

    clicking on a biography but its all character relationships

    I feel personally attacked
  15. ZeroPants

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    Atle suggested having the MoP create an academy within City 24. I think that could be a good avenue for roleplay within the faction, teaching players new skills, languages, the basics of other factions, etc. You could award characters "Degrees" that would give them fast-passes into factions...
  16. ZeroPants

    [Feedback] Necropolis - Finale

    Day three: Previously, the local government had enacted martial law across the city of New York; however, as the Cascade disaster progressed, the rights of the surviving citizens were stripped further to combat the riots occurring across the city. Citizens were stripped of their Second...
  17. ZeroPants

    Necropolis - Day 2

    Day two: With the help of a few members of the US military, the survivors managed to clear out a hospital inhabited by other hostile survivors. During this assault, two Vortigaunts unexpectedly came to aid the survivors, but the military quickly turned on the Vortigaunts after the hospital was...
  18. ZeroPants

    Zeropants Short Story Submission

    holy shit I finally did it
  19. ZeroPants

    Necropolis - Day 1

    I'm glad I got that survival horror feel down right! OOCly the reason for the junk weapons is because I don't want to give players any powerful guns (not this early at least). ICly you can chalk the junk weapons up to the rioters making them and subsequently dying and losing them.
  20. ZeroPants

    Necropolis - Day 1

    Day one: Members of the New York Fire Department have managed to establish a small safe zone in the Fire Department building. A different group has managed to retake the local pub. Members of both groups fought tooth and nail against the rioters who had overtaken the Police Department...
Back
Top