Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    Accepted
  2. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    Accepted with an age reduction to 1800 Accepted with an age reduction to 1900 Accepted
  3. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    Accepted
  4. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    We don't have an exact starting date for the event set yet, some features for the event are still in development and I don't want to rush anything without testing the new systems first. We are waiting a bit longer to review applications so everyone has a chance to apply.
  5. ZeroPants

    The Lucky 88

    Mr. Home lives in the Lucky 88
  6. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    After discussing it with Rad, I'll allow characters that have a low-level military background, like soldiers. We still won't be allowing those with high-level military backgrounds considering the combine would have hunted down most of them Sorry for all of the confusion.
  7. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    I should have included this in the main post, but we won't be allowing characters with military backgrounds. When the Combine took over, about 99% of the US military was conscripted into the combine and transhumanized. The patriots were formed by the 1% that managed to evade capture, the...
  8. ZeroPants

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    In the years following the Black Mesa incident, the United States has been changed beyond recognition by a number of factors. Currently, the US is split into three main sections, the West, East, a Center. To the West sits the Xenian Malignance Zone, a massive Xenian infestation that has been...
  9. ZeroPants

    Ilya's Journal

    yet another update, Things only continue to get worse
  10. ZeroPants

    In-Character Pk appeals

    /me bandages the wound
  11. ZeroPants

    Ilya's Journal

    updated, added three entries, and tried leaning into the horror aspect of the CPRD to give a glimpse of how evil the group can be.
  12. ZeroPants

    Geneva Uncensored - 'Acts of Terror!' Issue #16

    I saw, great to see a newspaper that reports on the dangers of the use of bio-weapons
  13. ZeroPants

    Geneva Uncensored - 'Acts of Terror!' Issue #16

    this newspaper is just as biased as the combine newspapers, when will we get a truly unbiased newspaper that criticises both sides
  14. ZeroPants

    Geneva Uncensored - 'Acts of Terror!' Issue #16

    Biased newspaper, doesn't report on the recent bio-terror attacks done by rebels
  15. ZeroPants

    The White Dove - 'A Manifesto!'

    shite dove hahaha gottem
  16. ZeroPants

    Malding, Seething AND Coping

    Saying edgy jokes is very different from posting the final moments of a man's life as a joke. Did you post that clip because you actually thought the final moments of a man's life were funny? Or did you post it purely as a way to offend people?
  17. ZeroPants

    Malding, Seething AND Coping

    "Guys I have this funny video of the last moments of a man's life before he kills himself! What do you mean it isn't funny?" In all seriousness, it's really shitty how people took the last moments of a man's life before he killed himself and called it a "shitpost" as if the footage was meant to...
  18. ZeroPants

    Ilya's Journal

    fog is comig
  19. ZeroPants

    Ilya's Journal

    Entry #1 "It's been about a week since I fled 24, I'm glad I left when I did, from the sounds of it the nexus I was previously stationed at was destroyed. I was relocated to a massive underground compound in the middle of nowhere, this whole situation feels familiar." Entry #2 "I was able to...
Back
Top