Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    Krah'Aur'Nur PK appeal

    As was the ruling for the "Jesus Christ" PK appeal, this appeal is hereby DENIED.
  2. ZeroPants

    Letter Dear Press Department...

    I happen to think that Ilya Zima is very handsome, and I believe that the Old World Blues website (and its creator) are amazing
  3. ZeroPants

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    memories...
  4. ZeroPants

    Letter From Indigent to you.

    emiyo marcum is missing half of her teeth and has meth scars all over her face
  5. ZeroPants

    Letter From Indigent to you.

    yeah but indigent is also the place terrorists that bomb civilian buildings live
  6. ZeroPants

    MEMORY REPLACEMENT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD RANK PRIVILEGES (PATROL-007)

    (the statement i posted above was a joke)
  7. ZeroPants

    MEMORY REPLACEMENT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD RANK PRIVILEGES (PATROL-007)

    I just finished translating all the combine text... I can't believe Ron Goodfella turned out to be Patrol-007's long-lost father. The number of spoilers in the backstory was insane.
  8. ZeroPants

    AVOID ANOMALIES!

    I was one of the teleporter victims, it was a funny event
  9. ZeroPants

    Richard Kauffman, The redeemed minister

    I brought this character out of retirement! I'll be updating this page further in the future, I added a small update today. I added: @Medi @Sync @Rabithunter
  10. ZeroPants

    people only go to your momes houes to fucker

    people only go to your momes houes to fucker
  11. ZeroPants

    S10/OCS.VEND-99 | JUST ANOTHER VENDING MACHINE

    add the new trash collection machine
  12. ZeroPants

    Heinrich Tischer

    Add the incredible Ilya Zima, the amazing minister that totally didn't turn out to be a huge terrorist
  13. ZeroPants

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    I'm interested in his thoughts on Zima, if he still remembers him (it has been a few years since I've even used the character)
  14. ZeroPants

    oldworldblues.net

    From user: Terry1931 Message: Time sure files! I had forgotten I had made this .com page. I am turning 90 years old in just a few more months. I am in good health according to the doctors. I had a form people could fill out, in the years since I made this page, only five people ever filled it...
  15. ZeroPants

    Denied New High Heels for Fem Chars

    only implement this if both men and women can wear them
  16. ZeroPants

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    I haven't played on main in ages, mainly because of my job taking up most of my free time, but partly because playing on the main server can be stressful. The looming threat of losing a character you have spent countless hours playing on makes the main server incredibly stressful, and I don't...
  17. ZeroPants

    Accepted Modify stat bonuses for drugs compared to Food

    I remember there was a rumor back in the clockwork era of HL2 RP that Willard Coffee had a small chance to instantly kill you if you drank it. We should add that
  18. ZeroPants

    Thoughts on Fallout TV Show?

    fuck this show, nobody cares about the BoS, NCR, Enclave or Vault tec. They should have focused on the republic of dave
Back
Top