Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    Thoughts on Fallout TV Show?

    As a huge fan of the original Interplay Fallout games and New Vegas, I really enjoyed the show.
  2. ZeroPants

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    he might not play willard now, but his legacy must live on
  3. ZeroPants

    In-Progress Add the bald hairstyle to civies

    use code WILLARD at for 10 percent off your KEEPS order
  4. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    That's my biggest worry, I'd hate having to believe or do what someone says just because they pass a speech check. Speech is stat that works good on NPCs, but isn't fun on players. If we have a "speech" stat of any kind, players shouldn't be forced to use it, both parties involved should agree...
  5. ZeroPants

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    We were all cringe when we first started. I remember back when I first started playing HL2 RP back in 2016 or 2017, I named my character after myself and said he worked at the pentagon and knew about apature science and black mesa
  6. ZeroPants

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    I voted you for one main reason. Paul Patten I was walking around the slums one day, my character was a kind and charitable old man named Kevin, I was approached by a man named Paul Patten, he asked if he could interview me for a book he was writing, I agreed and we went to his apartment...
  7. ZeroPants

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    memelordsatan and processed grain
  8. ZeroPants

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    Not sure about him, he wasnt the troll, he was trolled
  9. ZeroPants

    Letter A Split-Second Hallucination

    i dont get it
  10. ZeroPants

    Add environmental kills to the next map.

    where in gods name did they get that many barrels. do they use the explosive barrels on all anti-citizens? I think a city 1 map could be an amazing setting if done right, I made a suggestion for it a while back.
  11. ZeroPants

    Add environmental kills to the next map.

    For the next map I'd love to see a city 1 map, something that looks like a Combine controlled rp_NYCity
  12. ZeroPants

    Add environmental kills to the next map.

    I'd love to see some unique environmental hazards, a good example of an environmental hazard was on this map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2687061109&searchtext=industrial A section of the CWU warehouse in this map is suspended over a seemingly bottomless pit, there...
  13. ZeroPants

    Add environmental kills to the next map.

    to be fair its in character for CPs to fall for really dumb traps like that, do you remember how many times they tried using exploding barrels to kill gordon freeman? They'd get blown up every single time but kept trying. I feel something like this is in the spirit of HL2. Plus, it's easy to...
  14. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    A charisma stat could boost the smuggling stat, thats the only actual stat I can see it boosting
  15. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    shit, I didn't think of that, good point, having luck increase the amount of good loot you get would be very powerful. Willard would use the S.P.E.I.A.L system in that case, not the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system. Each stat should have different effects as well instead of just boosting stats and helping...
  16. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    I love this, I think it would be a good idea to move towards a more complex character creation system. I am not sure about including intimidation or other charisma-based skills, being on the receiving side of those skills wouldn't be any fun, those skills are only ever good in singleplayer or...
  17. ZeroPants

    Vortigaunts can not plant human seeds.

    We should prevent humans from eating any xenian food, like headcrab and antlion meat because realistically humans wouldn't be able to digest it because its completely alien to us. we should also prevent vortigaunts from eating human food for the same reason.
  18. ZeroPants

    Vortigaunts can not plant human seeds.

    In comparison to Xen seeds, human seeds are *way* easier to cultivate. Xen seeds aren't native to Earth, one would need to know the exact kind of soil or environment in which the seeds can grow in order to cultivate them, Vorts are the only ones with the knowledge to do this. It would probably...
  19. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    still, it greatly restricts what things on the server you are allowed to do and what things you are able to participate, only fair if we give players something to make up for it
  20. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    The reason I made the boost for anti-citizens so high is because you are pretty much sacrificing your ability to do city RP with the character, no rations, stores, workshifts, or vending machines to get items. I think large stat boost for someone giving all of those things up would be worthwhile
Back
Top