Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    How would you balance it, truthfully I haven't been able to play in a while so I don't have the best feel of the current balance.
  2. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    I like this, I have a few suggestions that could be interesting. For the biography, we could have it formatted like a datafile, written from the perspective of Dispatch. This way the biography can be displayed on the datafile for other players to read, and having the biography written...
  3. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    There is pretty much no reason not to always go with 5 INT and 3 AG, putting points into strength or perception isnt worth it because you gain less overall bonus skill points. Intelligence and Agility both have a major boost for one skill each, and minor boost for two skills each. In...
  4. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    Instead of just flaws and ideals, we could have it be a list of "traits" that players can pick (like the traits from the fallout games). These traits are optional, but have both positive and negative effects that can effect a number of different things. here are a few examples: Skilled: You...
  5. ZeroPants

    [V3] Character Backgrounds / Traits

    I think this could be fun, what if some (but not all) ideals and flaws would add stuff to your datafile? For example, if my character's flaw is that he has shown anti-combine sentiment in the past, that could be logged on the datafile, this would have an impact if I ever wanted to have the...
  6. ZeroPants

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Luckiest CID number, you are the 24th citizen of city 24.
  7. ZeroPants

    Make fem characters a reason for a valid PK.

    i love democracy
  8. ZeroPants

    99999999

    you just reminded me that there was once a time when CPs actually handed out rations instead of it being given out by a terminal
  9. ZeroPants

    99999999

    remake the image without the stunstick, its the only way
  10. ZeroPants

    99999999

    i cant unsee that now. thanks.
  11. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    I think it would be so much fun to be able to talk to the Combine characters and CPs he betrayed over the radio, the conversations would be so cool
  12. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    Been alive since before V2 of Willard even started, he has a lot of history. I want to continue the characters story but am unsure how I'd go about doing that, considering he is rogue CPRD/CCA he cant return to city 24 without being swarmed with OTA death squads. I think some fun stuff could be...
  13. ZeroPants

    Anti-citizen A Genevan Resistance Cell

    can you post the names and CIDs of all members of the rebel group
  14. ZeroPants

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Ilya's story has been insane, I really want to continue it, but I'm not sure how I'd do that now. He has gone rogue after betraying the combine in New Frontiers, so he can't return to City 24
  15. ZeroPants

    how do you make friends

    get a position of power on the server and ban anyone that isn't nice to you
  16. ZeroPants

    Mugging for greed and why it's good

    CWU will make a dark RP base out of the warehouse, they use phys guns and tool guns to defend from the foul peasants
  17. ZeroPants

    Mugging for greed and why it's good

    I think it would be better to do a stand-alone mega-event for this, dont risk any main chars, have people make new ones. It will let us see how something like this would actually work
  18. ZeroPants

    Mugging for greed and why it's good

    A week of chaos could be super fun, people don't have to worry about losing all of their progress and get to do something very different from the usual. I think a mega-event like this could result in some really good player-driven conflict. I think a week-long "anarchy" city event would be fun...
  19. ZeroPants

    Mugging for greed and why it's good

    Honestly, I'd like to see a mega-event of some sort where all of these restrictions are lifted, we could see how the server handles a different ruleset without putting peoples main chars at risk
  20. ZeroPants

    S10/OCS.VEND-99 | JUST ANOTHER VENDING MACHINE

    what is S10/OCS.VEND-99's thoughts on the ongoing political conflict between city 24 and city 13
Back
Top