Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    City 1 map discussion

    What is this? This is a thread dedicated to brainstorming ideas for a *possible* city RP map set in New York, Nobody is currently working on the idea, I am only making this so we can figure out how to make the map as good as possible. Who knows, I may end up commissioning it. What I want from...
  2. ZeroPants

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Drakk Sanchez - CPRD scientist who kept their humanity intact, He sacrificed himself to stop the deviator gas outbreak in city 8. Hex Sanchez - Starting off as an antagonist, Hex slowly evolved into more of a hero during the I17 mega-event, he was killed after he worked with rebels to coup the...
  3. ZeroPants

    What is the best HL2 RP map and why?

    I think I remember that character, did your character have a brother that was also a rebel that was played by a different player?
  4. ZeroPants

    What is the best HL2 RP map and why?

    Someone should take the city half of city 8 but change the sewers to something else
  5. ZeroPants

    What is the best HL2 RP map and why?

    Personally I think city 8 is one of the best HL2 RP maps, its layout keeps the playerbase together and makes the map feel populated even if the server is low on players
  6. ZeroPants

    What is the best HL2 RP map and why?

    As the title states, what map is the best map for HL2 RP, and what makes it so good? What unique qualities does it have? What problems does it have? Also, what do you all think is the worst map and why?
  7. ZeroPants

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    dark and griddy
  8. ZeroPants

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2687061109&searchtext=industrial I love this map, it nails the beta aesthetic and has a bunch of cool features, like a massive CWU warehouse place suspended above an abyss that workers can accidentally fall into, rebels have a way to break...
  9. ZeroPants

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    YESSSSSS New york would mesh really well with parts of the HL2 beta. If a city 1 map is ever made, there are a bunch of things that would need to be done to make it work with the server. -Map must work well with low population like city 8 while not feeling cramped. I understand that New York...
  10. ZeroPants

    HEX SANCHEZ - 'THAT MAD SCIENTIST'

    Any updates to the bio after New Frontiers?
  11. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    Yeah, I've had the character for ages so I've ended up with a lot of relations, I'll put them in a spoiler
  12. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    done
  13. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    added
  14. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    https://www.behindthename.com/name/ilya
  15. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    Oh, almost forgot Added Vladimer, Virginia, Lance, Karl Updated Hex and pretty much everything else @Zebra @Killian @Furious @FungletheBungle @Imperator RAD-X
  16. ZeroPants

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    BIIIIIG UPDATE During the events of New Frontiers, Ilya has gone rogue, betraying both the CPRD and the Combine, the event has been added to the backstory and most relationships and opinions have been changed as a result. Check out the relations list if you have a character that's on it, I've...
  17. ZeroPants

    Complaint about the new vortigaunt font

    make bird font comic sans
Back
Top