Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/the-optimates-party-thread.16156/ @Bighomer apply here
  2. joe moter

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    KAMIL IS SO UNFUNNY IT'S BECOMING IMPRESSIVE I genuinely need somebody to explain Kamil to me. Not because I don't understand what he's doing. I understand perfectly. That's the problem. He keeps trying to be funny. And then the joke happens. And then everyone just sits there. And...
  3. joe moter

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    I DISAGREE WITH VV I have reviewed VV's post. I have considered VV's argument. I have examined the evidence. I have reflected deeply. I have reached the only reasonable conclusion: I disagree. Why? I don't know. I don't need to. VV makes several points. Unfortunately, they...
  4. joe moter

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    OMEGA IS RIGHT. probably. mostly. technically. I have read Omega's post and after spending approximately 14 seconds thinking about it (which is already significantly more intellectual effort than most people reading this are capable of), I have come to the conclusion that he is correct...
  5. joe moter

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    CITY 13. DISTRICT 7. Not some mysterious other district. DISTRICT 7. Because apparently the Combine occupation wasn't enough for the people of District 7. They also have to deal with Omega. Every time Omega logs into City 13, District 7, the server's collective blood pressure increases by...
  6. joe moter

    Citizen Slick

    This was never about meeting my basic needs.
  7. joe moter

    District One - General Feedback

    I believe you are talking about Lord Raymond Allen Coltons clinic. I'm not a great complainer, I'll let someone else handle it. I'll let someone who writes better than myself.
  8. joe moter

    Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

    His name is Ray-Ray. Also, I'd like to mention the ridiculous amount of fun I have had this event. I had the amazing opportunity to run (then betray) my gang with Ket. I definitely couldn't have done it without our A grade staff team, my team for the event were top tier roleplayers, and I'm...
  9. joe moter

    BriggsGPT, why do foid keep saying "Who want me?"

    BriggsGPT, why do foid keep saying "Who want me?"
  10. joe moter

    District One - General Feedback

    Too long. I need some TLDR.
  11. joe moter

    District One - General Feedback

    Top notch start, I was loving the start. First week was one of (if not) the best weeks of Willard yet. I was advertised playing in O Block, instead we got force fed politics, and the fabricator. Roleplay was great, but false advertising was not. I still loved most people there, other than Ket...
  12. joe moter

    It ain't Willard without a complaint thread. Keep fighting, I'm not done with my popcorn.

    It ain't Willard without a complaint thread. Keep fighting, I'm not done with my popcorn.
  13. joe moter

    Civil Protection Chaplain Dean Deacon

    Aw, you already added my character.
  14. joe moter

    [IMG]

  15. joe moter

    It was a "part joke" according to one of our WONDERFUL server directors

    It was a "part joke" according to one of our WONDERFUL server directors
  16. joe moter

    Citizen Forever Leech

    Final update.
  17. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    AshTronaut's post is clearly written as a satirical apology, so you can play along while making the passive aggression obvious. Passive-aggressive response Thank you, AshTro, for this incredibly comprehensive apology. I’m sure everyone mentioned will be relieved to know that the appropriate...
  18. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I can make your response harsh and ridiculous, but I’d avoid turning it into a genuinely personal attack on identifiable users. Here’s a roast-style complaint that targets the thread and arguments instead: Formal complaint against absolutely everyone FORMAL COMPLAINT: THE COLLECTIVE FAILURE...
  19. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I appreciate the apology, genuinely. It’s always refreshing to see someone take the time to acknowledge their conduct, especially when doing so requires approximately 17 paragraphs, 14 named individuals, several fictional employees, and what I can only assume was a committee meeting. That...
  20. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Absolutely — here’s a longer version that stays respectful while making the criticism more apparent. Detailed District One complaint I want to start by saying that I have no personal issue with Ashtro, and I want to make sure that this complaint is focused on the situation itself rather than...
Back
Top