Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    Does the 51st have explosive conscripts?
  2. joe moter

    Edward Miles Urey

    #freelab
  3. joe moter

    Enzo Valente

    Not enough Joe Moter. Please ban this minge.
  4. joe moter

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    Joe Moter: The drunk of V2 Award Duke Barnes: The racist of V2 Award George Mayer: #1 Jewish space laser of V2 Edward "Genius" Urey: Some weird guy who... Uh... Thats it . . . For the VERY hot contestants (i heard the first one pinged is the hottest). @joe moter @Lab @Zavitous
  5. joe moter

    DIRECTIVES FOR STABILITY ACT

    I want the old Postman signature.
  6. joe moter

    Barnes' Expression Act of 2025

    what i want isn't exactly noble
  7. joe moter

    Barnes' Expression Act of 2025

    Steam Name/ID: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000 What do you want authorization for?: To say various slurs. Technically to break the rules, specifically Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: Duke Barnes Has this character already been created?: Partially, he's dissolving as...
  8. joe moter

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: BarnesBrewery Message: What are these pop ups on my screen and why the hell did i just lose all my credits to clicking that link
  9. joe moter

    In memoriam - v2

    I hated roleplaying with everyone other than @Zavitous @LyingFox @Malic @Omega @The Sniper @Lab @dubik15 @Raymond the Rat King @ozymandias @Atom @atlassu @Armenian Union @Processed_Grain @Imperator RAD-X If I didn't add you I definitely didn't forget, I hate you and your bloodline.
  10. joe moter

    Oksana Schulz

    i didn't even look at the biography but
  11. joe moter

    Purgatory 2

    Could we get Joe Moter
  12. joe moter

    Nº41 REFUGEE RE-DELEGATION ACT

    kill everybody
  13. joe moter

    Gordan Freeman Complaint Thread

    Gordan Freeman is a minge, he hasn't said a SINGLE word in the server and I would like him banned. I've never seen him do a /me, all he does is S2K. For example, Harry Malcolm, a character I spent time on in City 17 for many hours and I was getting him developed enough for a cook type, he's...
  14. joe moter

    LINE-3 PK Appeal, the Sequel

    He doesn't have a forum account.
  15. joe moter

    LINE-3 PK Appeal, the Sequel

    Because everyone knows that this Freeman minge will make us go into V3, Cafe Baltic doesn't even open anymore, no stores open because of this Lambda mingery.
  16. joe moter

    LINE-3 PK Appeal, the Sequel

    Can we point out how the minge moderators teleport him to Dr. Breen's office in the teleportation sequence that he did? Can we also point out dispatch that took a picture of Kleiner's metabase that Gordan was standing at a window to and no raid happened? This is obvious corrupt mod intervention.
  17. joe moter

    LINE-3 PK Appeal, the Sequel

    Gordan Freeman is a minge, he hasn't said a SINGLE word in the server and I would like him banned. I've never seen him do a /me, all he does is S2K. For example, Harry Malcolm, a character I spent time on in City 17 for many hours and I was getting him developed enough for a cook type, he's...
  18. joe moter

    Compaint about Complaint thread about complaint threads

    "Can we all stop complaining and be friends?" Okay, let's break this down WRONG... Discourse is the only way we can improve as a server, as long as it's what I believe in.
  19. joe moter

    Nº34 THE SUBSTANCE ENTERPRISE ACT

    all of these LOSERS think about weed and weed only.. brah... we have METH!!!!!!!! stoners have ruined the way of life for everyone and everything, fight me @Omega
  20. joe moter

    Nº39 DIVERSE VERNACULAR ACT

    I say we remove every language BUT Hebrew. Supported by Mayer Credit Union
Back
Top