Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    All Humans, Right?

    I guess, but people who want to play young adult characters who grew up during Combine occupation would have far from an answer to what happened during their childhood, even if they had one it could and probably would be scattered with other answers from other players, leading to a mix of...
  2. joe moter

    All Humans, Right?

  3. joe moter

    Accepted The Starboard Policy Worked,

    in the same way the lobotomy did. The lobotomy technically removes the mental illness one has because the victim will no longer have the capacity to think. (don't quote me on that, i just needed an example) This isn't going to be the most formal complaint post, but I'm angry. The starboard...
  4. joe moter

    All Humans, Right?

    The Combine treated the average human as cattle, it acted indiscriminately, no matter ones attributes unless they directly showed signs of rebellion as it hauled the last generation on trains, I believe that children should be included with that. No Combine government would seriously consider...
  5. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    Make sure to use this song for the biography. Also that probably means I'd play a good Pinkman, Skinny Pete, or Badger
  6. joe moter

    Hi there people :>

    Please include IP address and social security number in your introduction or you'll receive a ban. Thank you.
  7. joe moter

    I'll be there in a second.

    I'll be there in a second.
  8. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    RESERVED
  9. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    RESERVED
  10. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    RESERVED
  11. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Victory Street, District five, City 24. To all Civil Protection entities, this is not an admission of guilt. I am speaking to my family now... Skyler, you are the love of my life, I hope you know that. Walter JR, you're my big man. There are...
  12. joe moter

    wheres the loot at

    wheres the loot at
  13. joe moter

    Civil Protection The Second.

    Reserved
  14. joe moter

    Firstname Lastname - The Noun

    Firstname Lastname - The Noun
  15. joe moter

    'The Administrator'

    Add my character
  16. joe moter

    LOOC time limit.

  17. joe moter

    is it just me or can nobody make actual forum posts

    is it just me or can nobody make actual forum posts
Back
Top