Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    Anonymous 16/1/22 (Mon) 11:35:21 43 KB PNG >worked in Propaganda Films >high Ranking Conscript >medals out the ass >murdered dozens for the CMB >paid to be racist towards vortigaunts and do green face >loved the CMB until it didnt pay >immediately made leader of rebellion ... Wallace Breen 4...
  2. joe moter

    Please stop Fr*nch posting in my profile.

    Please stop Fr*nch posting in my profile.
  3. joe moter

    i really want to see a v3 biography come out before v3 begins, i want to see the (possible)...

    i really want to see a v3 biography come out before v3 begins, i want to see the (possible) floodgates open
  4. joe moter

    Loyalist NXCESV COMBAT ARTERIA

    They are joking about Benjamin Bermin being in the high command, it was a practical joke, I'm still a rebel.
  5. joe moter

    Joe Moter

    I no how two reed
  6. joe moter

    Joe Moter

    Couldn't care less, guy was in war. Your characters are too unimportant for me to add.
  7. joe moter

    My Fellow Willardians

    I am Joe Moter, as you may know. But what you may not know if you are new is that I actually had a character named Joe Moter. If you want the lore in a great TLDR I've drafted: Joe Moter was a business man with a variety of addictions. Anyways, I've been fighting in my head for if I bring...
  8. joe moter

    PSA TO ALL LOYALISTS

    you are wrong buddy
  9. joe moter

    Hi Willard, I'm goober

    i met this chud on impulse
  10. joe moter

    True...

    True...
  11. joe moter

    Absolute minge.

    Absolute minge.
  12. joe moter

    I wonder who would ever do something like that.

    I wonder who would ever do something like that.
  13. joe moter

    Anti-citizen The Free Army

    i'm glad i got my ONE MISSION cannibal on here
  14. joe moter

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    There will be lesbian femchars fighting in the legion and you will be happy.
  15. joe moter

    In-Character new character rate my character

    add my character
  16. joe moter

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    I call being Benny.
  17. joe moter

    Alternative Newspaper Design for V3

    I like it a lot, I do enjoy that some players are trying to move away from the 1984 style that we've been rolling with in V2. Just a question, is the PROPAGANDA the advertisement or will that just be at the bottom of every single paper?
  18. joe moter

    In-Character Benjamin Bermin

    Benjamin Gabriel Bermin My upbringing I don't remember my earliest years. Nor do I care to, they are unimportant nothings from when I was a babbling toddler, I was born November 10th 1983, that's all I care to know about my upbringing- other than some familial reminiscing I have been spoken...
  19. joe moter

    ERP char auth

    Your character actually gets the auth from the suppression field being down; Edward Urey and Isaac Kleiner has ordered you to have sex and all that. Also, this form of roleplay has been tried many times.
Back
Top