Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Gun_O

    Jindosh Mighty

    will be added tomorrow, still setting stuff up
  2. Gun_O

    Jindosh Mighty

  3. Gun_O

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    :devilish:
  4. Gun_O

    RUINS THE WORKERS EXPEDITIONARY FORCE DAY 3 FEEDBACK

    didn't get on my nerves today :eek:
  5. Gun_O

    RUINS THE WORKERS EXPEDITIONARY FORCE DAY 2 FEEDBACK

    i hate the civil workers union, kill them all, hang them all
  6. Gun_O

    RUINS The Workers Expeditionary Force DAY 1 FEEDBACK

    feels like this
  7. Gun_O

    Workers Expeditionary Force | Expedition Ruins Application

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Gun_O *Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:443280635 *Discord Name & ID: @sealus *Timezone: GMT +2/3 I am in the Main Discord Server : YES Is this character from the Main Server : YES --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Jindosh Mighty *Brief summary of the character: An...
  8. Gun_O

    Bug Cannot be kicked or leave group

    Bug: Cannot leave group, cannot be kicked by group owner nor staff Description: Due to my invitation to the group being bugged, I am not apart of the CWU Management team in the Scoreboard section. That's why I need to leave the group so I could rejoin, but no matter what I do, I just can't leave...
  9. Gun_O

    get well soon [ATTACH]

    get well soon
  10. Gun_O

    MCP 1-8-5-8-4

    agent gomez really moved up in the world
  11. Gun_O

    rip the rebel community

    it's joever, combine and cwu won, sewers are getting sealed off for good
  12. Gun_O

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    add jindosh mighty
  13. Gun_O

    Notices Hinderance of Progress.

    raise management to 3k and i'll bring one myself
  14. Gun_O

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    goreng from the platform?!
  15. Gun_O

    EXPEDITION [DuneFront Exploration]

    Steam Name: Gun_O Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:443280635 Discord Name & ID: @sealus Character name: Jindosh Mighty Brief Character Summary: An elderly man with a knack for engineering and crafting things. Simply dressed but charismatic. (I wanted to apply earlier, got on the train but didn't get pulled...
  16. Gun_O

    new facial hair

    can we give the femchars beards
  17. Gun_O

    ADD PAC3

    no
Back
Top