Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fredemund

    Collaborator Application - Ernst von Hardenberg

    Holy shit, it's Waltman 😍
  2. Fredemund

    @Kamilisha Haijulikani and @Lost Coast Chanties are goated for that guide

    @Kamilisha Haijulikani and @Lost Coast Chanties are goated for that guide
  3. Fredemund

    An open letter about Store RP.

    I fucking love this guy and his ideas, Riley, you ARE goated my friend
  4. Fredemund

    Union Worker Misogyny tendencies

    Cool bio, buddy... But WHAT is that title 😭
  5. Fredemund

    An open letter about Store RP.

    I played as the chef in an Italian-themed restaurant back in 2022. I loved larping as Carmy from The Bear since it had just came out and I was crazy about it, and the cookingRP was peak. Liam is right and we should all listen to him. He's dutch, and we all know that dutch people have all the...
  6. Fredemund

    Rad X you're my hero

    Rad X you're my hero
  7. Fredemund

    You try to mess with @Cjtn10 and I will PERSONALLY take care of you, bub. First and FINAL warning

    You try to mess with @Cjtn10 and I will PERSONALLY take care of you, bub. First and FINAL warning
  8. Fredemund

    Accepted Councilor Application - Salvatore Brinetti

    Bologna mentioned 🙏😍😍
  9. Fredemund

    I blame @Shimac's Stew for ALL the evil in this world... Never trust that fella

    I blame @Shimac's Stew for ALL the evil in this world... Never trust that fella
  10. Fredemund

    Accepted Roy McKenna: Collaborator Application

    Harmony Collective for the win 😌😌
  11. Fredemund

    Accepted Fredemund's Councillor Application

    Thanks for the support, guys. I appreciate it! Giving back the love tenfold ❤️❤️
  12. Fredemund

    Accepted Fredemund's Councillor Application

    Aurelio was born in Modena's beautiful countryside, back in the good old Emilia Romagna located in the middle-north part of Italy, where the mountains and the sea collided and formed a bond that only the luckiest of men could ever dream of placing their sights on. He came from a dynasty of...
  13. Fredemund

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Quiet, my show is on
  14. Fredemund

    Say something about @Light and I'm SLIMING you out IMMEDIATELY. We tight fr, bro ✊

    Say something about @Light and I'm SLIMING you out IMMEDIATELY. We tight fr, bro ✊
  15. Fredemund

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    AI art frickin' drools
  16. Fredemund

    Consume more fiber

    Consume more fiber
  17. Fredemund

    Suggestion bird faction revamp

    I like grabbing pigeons in the plaza and biting their heads off, but talking in-game, it doesn't make sense to have them as anything other than spectator roles or NPCs. A bird once dropped me a whole ass hatchet once back in the golden years
  18. Fredemund

    Because at 23 you either quit or play long enough to become 24. It makes a lot of sense, trust me

    Because at 23 you either quit or play long enough to become 24. It makes a lot of sense, trust me
  19. Fredemund

    This is CJ's world, we're just living in it

    This is CJ's world, we're just living in it
Back
Top