Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lab

    Accepted The Starboard Policy Worked,

    The starboard bait fiasco has been finished for months now. Starboard must be reopened. LET THE FREE FLOW OF GOODS AND COMMERCE BEGIN AGAIN
  2. Lab

    All Humans, Right?

    Though your criticism of the education camps in V2 are valid, they were (I think) set up for 2 main reasons: 1. V2 being set ~15 years after the 7HW, anyone under 30 would miss out on vital education. The Combine education school (the name escapes me at this time) was an excuse for players to...
  3. Lab

    SEVEN MINUTES

    "Have you tried getting a job?"
  4. Lab

    Archduke

    Is it that you need to poop?
  5. Lab

    Hammer practise projects [WIP]

    Wow excellent! I always wanted to get into mapping but it's so intimidating... Keep it up!!! 🐈
  6. Lab

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    Seems like a very interesting and thought-out character, disappointed mine never got to meet her. Well done on compiling these screenshots too!
  7. Lab

    Accepted Add Clampy to Forum Reacts

    :Clampy:
  8. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    That's true. To each their own, really. I brought up that point because I reckon one approach to dealing with one's dissatisfaction with their own creativity is to concentrate their focus on one character. Maybe that'll resonate with someone and they'll find satisfaction in that way of playing...
  9. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Well said
  10. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Does anyone feel like their roleplay quality is inversely proportional to the number of concurrent characters you play? It felt like my roleplay quality precipitously increased when I went all in on 1 character. Anyone agree/disagree, because I feel like the mentality of playing 1 character is...
  11. Lab

    PK Policy & Rebels

    Only a small percentage of people are clever or thoughtful enough to debate this kind of thing and make decisions. Community votes are marred in large part by people who don't think about these issues seriously. I mean, do we remember the city 24 v3/v4 vote? Willardian democracy has already...
  12. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    ... Playing the piano. The photographer's presence doesn't seem appreciated. It's dated - April 12th, 2014.
  13. Lab

    Willard Networks: The Book

    Where are the pictures?
  14. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    This is something I struggled with as well. Conveying depression is really difficult without being one-note or forcing it too hard. I think the approach that made it easier for me was understanding depression not as a constant note that affects someone at all times, but something that comes in...
  15. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I empathise with this. Sometimes I don't realise what the character is meant to be until I've played them for a few weeks.
  16. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Valid. I felt like I was on the other end of the spectrum, and was too ambitious with my character, exploring a theme which I felt lacked portrayal. I toed the line as much as I could but ended up getting temporarily banned, I guess that was inevitable. If you could change one thing with your...
  17. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    What's your plan and mindset for when you create a character? I think something that might help is thinking about creating a character with a set of problems that require solutions through development. At the get-go, your character has problems (behavioural, intellectual, addictions, desires...
  18. Lab

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Hey everyone. Bit of a random thread, but I was curious about your thoughts on how proud you are in your skills in playing your character, or how satisfied / confident you are in playing your characters. Please vote in the attached poll (your vote is private and will not be displayed...
  19. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    What? These are real photos taken by the characters (Multiple overlays I found online + manually creating RGB bleeding)
Back
Top