Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lab

    Denied Well... (Lab ban shortening request)

    Steam Name: Lab SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96939071 Name of the Admin you were banned by: I'm not sure. How long is the ban for?: 2 weeks. The reason you were banned?: Over-explicit roleplay whilst kissing another character. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't wish to be unbanned per se, as I...
  2. Lab

    Starboard should be removed or be manual.

    We already sifted out the starboard bait-related roleplay, with policy directed at the starboard. Any remaining poor roleplay quality is due to player impulsivity, not the starboard.
  3. Lab

    What sorts were you thinking?

    What sorts were you thinking?
  4. Lab

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    add my ch-... ch-... cha... charhgjoifjhoghghcgjhg hcgG CHJTWRJTEAJITGHJHETJAREAHGHHAGGHGHDAGHhgfjik'jetqah;LJMRYTH:AKIjhaetPI:e5yjhrtIKP:ehtaierhatjniolp5qe3yjrhtuor5ejhouieragjiuerahj0985e3quih5eiupuertdahiugrwseajogerj
  5. Lab

    BEING LOYAL.

    ??
  6. Lab

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    I'm going to add your character to my bio now, and do exactly it is that you've stated you hate.
  7. Lab

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    Request devices should probably be removed. I've never once seen an RP scenario where someone could be stopped from using it.
  8. Lab

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

  9. Lab

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    In hindsight I made a mistake, and apologise. Though "hyperloyalism" and "Hail Breen" is not at all something that undergirded that action. This is also the first ever instance my character has ever 'snitched', in his months upon months of existence, which makes this report all the more ironic...
  10. Lab

    Uhm...

    This is a personal complaint about what I've experienced the past day, and the implications that follow. This may or may not apply broadly. Whether it has or not, I think the 'complaints' section is still the appropriate place for me to write this. As a disclaimer, I decided to investigate this...
  11. Lab

    Loyalist WESTERN DEVELOPMENT GOVERNORSHIP

    Great visuals and storytelling
  12. Lab

    Charles Ross - The Logical Man

    Do you play Charles Ross?
  13. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    May as well reopen this. Nothing actually updated since the little release a month or so ago. Revealed new thoughts in the thought cabinet. Really not sure what I should do with the relationships. Character is in an awkward place rn so I've decided to leave most out. More to come. Comment if...
  14. Lab

    End of V2 art/screenshots.

  15. Lab

    End of V2 art/screenshots.

    /me kicks you in the nose, killing you instantly.
  16. Lab

    genevievek complaint thread

    its true
  17. Lab

    The Front's constant fuckery

    Can't we all just be giddy old friends?
Back
Top