Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lab

    Willard Moderation Arbitrariness

    its ok marco
  2. Lab

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    >male character >writes a journal Yep, gay men are on the rise in Willard
  3. Lab

    [ATTACH] Choose wisely. Serious answers only.

    Choose wisely. Serious answers only.
  4. Lab

    Hello.

    hiiiiiii 🐈
  5. Lab

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    >likes Elsa Becker >hates Urey yep, kill this character NOW
  6. Lab

    Chewing Gum

    Alternatively it could have the effect of filling up your thirst bar a bit, but your thirst depletes faster after the fact (gives it a quality of a short-term 'thirst quencher' but unsustainable in the long-term).
  7. Lab

    WILLARD NETWORK: THE FREAK ARCHIVES

    Ask IC
  8. Lab

    WILLARD NETWORK: THE FREAK ARCHIVES

    Can't believe I got on freak archives The Northern French do male-male air-kisses as a customary greeting And the 'tap on the lip' was meant to be 'tap on the cheek'. I'm just stoobid Unfortunately, Urey is straight.
  9. Lab

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    The /me in question has "Unless she tries to resist?" And the nature of using /charsearch on an untied player (presumably), is already an anti-powergame mechanic. The player can just use 'decline'. Guess the player just absent-mindedly pressed 'accept' which means, they are accepting the...
  10. Lab

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Tbf this doesn't really seem like powergame to me
  11. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    Is she dead? Feel like I haven't seen her in ages
  12. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    Semi-major update. Added: "Meredith" @Jen3r1k "Henry" Hardwick @Malic Updated Elsa Becker @Czesui Added 'Pleasure-Circuit Playboy' thought. Added disclaimer💀 maybe........ not yet... dont really know him that well. That being said, comment if you wish to be added. Don't PM me in-game...
  13. Lab

    Troy Henry Hardwick

  14. Lab

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    ...add this man...
  15. Lab

    Troy Henry Hardwick

    So sad he passed away...
  16. Lab

    Gravekeeper

    Did Hardwick die??????
  17. Lab

    >THE METADYNAMIST MANIFESTO

    add my character
  18. Lab

    CivPro PK Update

    i agree with
  19. Lab

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    I think I was the only guy who arrived that late
  20. Lab

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    Bit too dark. And I couldn't find and kill Nullwick (probably because it was too dark). Most of the issues faced were self-caused. I was late because my computer was pooping itself. There were several times where I charged at an abandoned building, thinking I was assaulting a rebel stronghold...
Back
Top