Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. talbnew400

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    IC Name: Tommy Ram Also known as "Ram" Who are they: Brave soldiers fought in many battles with no fear, and shall fight till victory. Helps others who are in need. Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yes Do you have a weapon that is kitchen knife grade or better...
  2. talbnew400

    WN: SCP-3030

    Steam Name: talbnew400 Discord Name: talbnew400 Character Role: Task Force Agent Character Backstory: His backstory as a citizen seems forgotten. His name is Thomas Graves. Long ago, he used to be in a squad with security checking out a problem that alerted in the system. They spotted an SCP...
  3. talbnew400

    2025 Megaevent Official Announcement

    Wait... say that again
  4. talbnew400

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: talbnew400 Discord Name: talbnew400 Are you in the Underground Discord? : yes Character Name: Tommy Ram Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: Yes, I am in a group, but im not sure what the name is. Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list...
  5. talbnew400

    Accepted talbnew400 ban appeal

    I been banned because it said i have a Alt account but this is not true I don't have any other accounts. I even played Deep gaming and synapse.
Back
Top