Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Noodle

    HL2RP Roster

    @Memesky resigned as FL CP & SA @HOKI resigned as Co-FL CP @ClapTrap has taken over as CP FL. Sidenote: Removed row OSI.
  2. Noodle

    I am trapped in WN HQ basement. Send help.

    I am trapped in WN HQ basement. Send help.
  3. Noodle

    Civil Dump Truck

    Civil Dump Truck
  4. Noodle

    Johan Von Zlatov - CLC On-Site Director & District Administrator

    <:: ACCESSING PROFILE DATAFILE ::> <:: CAUTION ADVISED_SENSITIVE INFORMATION ::> <:: PROFILE PICTURE ::> <:: END OF PROFILE PICTURE ::> NAME JOHAN VON ZLATOV AGE 60s OCCUPATION CLC ON-SITE DIRECTOR - DISTRICT ADMINISTRATOR PREV. OCCUPATION MAJOR IN SFR YUGOSLAVIA PRIMARILY IN INTELLIGENCE...
  5. Noodle

    Another day another execution

    Another day another execution
  6. Noodle

    You are all a pigment of my schizophrenia

    You are all a pigment of my schizophrenia
  7. Noodle

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Updated the following; - Relationships with others as it simply grew too old and was hard to keep track of. New ones can be added again based on recent impressions. - Mental health - Some faction relations.
  8. Noodle

    Puts $META this upcoming week and calls next week

    Puts $META this upcoming week and calls next week
  9. Noodle

    What happened to willard????

    I will also add a small thing: Loyalists weren't allowed into the slums and people generally hated that concept. First time I see someone stating it was fun to restrict them. If that is the same vibe, then nothing wrong with reintroducing it. It just needs the majority's support. Also, RAD's...
  10. Noodle

    Bernard bio when

    Bernard bio when
  11. Noodle

    'A habitable and non-toxic environment to all its playerbase'

    Hello, Look back to RADs comments for those who want to read further into this, for now, I will close this thread as its gone off-topic and is no longer constructive in its purpose. RAD is also open for further discussion surrounding this for those that wish.
  12. Noodle

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Added two new char relations, Updated hox relation. I will be removing all char relations and starting fresh once the new year hits. Prob need to actually get the backstory fully fledged out as well.
  13. Noodle

    What would u guys do if u had a million dollars?

    If I had 1 000 000 $ in liquid cash, I would spread it out like this, I don't want real estate as I would want to purchase at least two or three units. However, it should be possible as refinancing and security can be pawned using the other units. But cba. : Liquid bank account 10 000 $ (1%)...
  14. Noodle

    Store Rework: Third times the charm

    As I have mentioned to the DOB management is what I will mention here as well: We will be discussing the DOB and any changes further once the Gears of Industry update is closer to release. There are some good ideas here but nonetheless changes to the DOB will wait till the update approaches for now
  15. Noodle

    HL2RP Roster

    @Ronald is removed as OSI lead. @Asimo1234 is added as OSI lead. @HOKI is added as CP lead (A). @RogueSynapse is added as BRI Lead and removed from Vort Lead (A)
  16. Noodle

    What we need: Cocaine, Dogs & cats, Bernard Bio.

    What we need: Cocaine, Dogs & cats, Bernard Bio.
  17. Noodle

    Wtf

    Wtf
  18. Noodle

    My (Hot?) Take On Loyalists

    (APOLOGIES FOR NOT DOING NICE FORMATTING AND SUCH ON PHONE) INTRODUCTION First of all, this post is literally a godsend in its formatting. It also is the perfect example of constructive criticism. I will try and keep this as clean and organised as well. The benefits that loyalists receive are...
Back
Top