“I don’t know what is worse: to not know what you are and be happy,
or to become what you’ve always wanted to be, and feel alone.”
- Daniel Keyes
Latest Events
Mental health
Score (-10 to 10):
Peaceful & recharged
8.1
Disorders & Symptoms
Levels of visibility: High Medium Low
Antisocial...
Hiya.
So from my experience- the activity and all was lacking for a bit and I felt quite a lot of uncertainty in the stance of my position once I took it up. Sometimes I have had a different responses to the relationship between the OSI x CA (ultimately the CCA) but it has become more clear...
This is extremely true.
Depending on where you want to go, or reach I would suggest you get into a faction first and slowly build up your network there. From there on out you ought to find ways to make your character seem invaluable. Going further up the chain will result in a lot less...
<:: INCOMING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION FROM CITY TWENTY-FOUR ::>
<:: SENDER ID: L.HEARTWICK - OFFICE OF THE CITY ADMINISTRATOR ::>
Dear fellow colleagues, I sincerely apologise for my absence during the meeting. The city of Geneva will cast all votes in favour of all legislations proposed.
THE...
Vengeance Act of 2017
"Quality over quantity"
Executive Summary:
This legislation aims to propose the establishment and formation of Earth Devils, a specialized task force. The task force is compromised of Civil Protection Units with specialized training which includes search and destroy, air...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.