Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Light

    Uncle's Return/Introduction

    Hey o! I was Civil Protection around the same time! Nice to see you back
  2. Light

    [MEDIA]

  3. Light

    Admiral-General Prigozhin of Wadiya?!

    Admiral-General Prigozhin of Wadiya?!
  4. Light

    Hello, upside down mirror

    Hello, upside down mirror
  5. Light

    Amazing name bro.

    Amazing name bro.
  6. Light

    Suggestion: Grimdark Civil Protection Testicle Re-education

    Extremely scary... terrifies me just thinking about it
  7. Light

    Hello again

    Hello everyone I've been gone for a year and 4 months so very few of you will remember me. But recently I have finished my exams and am returning to Willard Networks. If anyone recalls I left in Feb 2022 quite abruptly because I was suddenly ridiculously busy and I couldn't justify my...
  8. Light

    Hello again people of Willard

    Hello again people of Willard
  9. Light

    steven

    steven
  10. Light

    it does

    it does
  11. Light

    Complaint/Curiosity regarding CP raid

    We did indeed had Lombarda snitch on your base on the 14th(not the 17th). I led a patrol to take it out but unfortunately you were offline. I was told that your base was reported even earlier to civil protection by Lombarda as well as since you weren't online we couldn't do anything - these...
  12. Light

    Another day and no bernard bio

    Another day and no bernard bio
  13. Light

    XRAY-1? More like... DEADRAY-1!

    chadcop
  14. Light

    Another day and no Bernard bio

    Another day and no Bernard bio
  15. Light

    Advisor Steven

    Advisor Steven
  16. Light

    Imagine

    judgment waiver theme on music player
  17. Light

    Another day and no bernard bio

    Another day and no bernard bio
  18. Light

    Pasta's Intro

    Hello
Back
Top