Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Light

    yes, yes it is if it is a liquid

    yes, yes it is if it is a liquid
  2. Light

    HL2RP 2021 interviews

    There are thousands more of these. More seriously: DEFENDER-7's final trial before execution The HMMLR lads before victory in London These are just a few of the best moments I've had as part of Willard 2021.
  3. Light

    XENIAN MALIGNANCY: The Yosemites

    (Pronounced Yos-eh-mites, Yosemite pronounced Yos-em-ity) ABOVE: YOSEMITE PRIOR TO MALIGNANCE Hundreds of miles within the Xenian Malignancy, even within the direct vicinity of the Carson City epicentre, the former Yosemite National Park. A seemingly unimportant stretch of land now that it is...
  4. Light

    Implemented Global Rations

    I really like this a lot actually. Having some time where we're doing passive character building in the nexus is really nice, since not many CPs seem to have too much of an attachment or noticeable development to their character. We manage to do a bit of passive in the nexus sometimes, but it's...
  5. Light

    I selled my wife for internet connection

    I selled my wife for internet connection
  6. Light

    Willard Quotebook

    Bozo was eliminated
  7. Light

    Why is slum lock?

    Why is slum lock?
  8. Light

    Willard Quotebook

    What happens in CZ stakeout stays in CZ stakeout, except that screenshot
  9. Light

    Willard Quotebook

    These
  10. Light

    The City 3 Arteria against Communists

    Alright, guys, games over, conscripts lost.
  11. Light

    (✓) AUSPICIUS - CHAPTER ONE

    Lmao you thought wrong (We all want you dead) London bridge is falling down Falling down Falling down
  12. Light

    [Cancelled] Operation: Earth Devil

    Character Name: DEFENDER-0 Rank: RANK LEADER Faction: CIVIL PROTECTION Discord Name: Light..#7799 Why is your character joining?: He doesn't have much experience with antlions, he's severely underestimating the strength of what the hive will be. Nevertheless, he understands it is indeed...
  13. Light

    (✓) AUSPICIUS - CHAPTER ONE

    If you are playing a major HMMLR event character: - Character Name Pearson 'Cook' Kitchener - What role are you signing up for Her Majesty's Most Loyal Resistance! Former SAS Operative (HMMLR Elite) - A basic backstory for the character Kitchener joined the Royal Marines at the age of 16...
  14. Light

    Andre "Big Boss" Jackson's Character Bio.

    RIP dude. (Also I am not Defender 4 anymore I have ascended)
  15. Light

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: -「 Light 」- *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33353517 *Discord Name & ID: Light..#7799 *Timezone: GMT --- Section Two --- *Role you're applying for: MDF (RL WL) *Character Name: Robins Lôcs *Brief summary of the character (Moses applicants don't bother): A professional...
  16. Light

    Still Human?

    o7
  17. Light

    Femoids Obliterated

    Femoids Obliterated
  18. Light

    Implemented More Language's to Learn

    Welsh is a huge language! What do you even mean? Irish I get, but Welsh? I see that in England, it's not a small language at all
  19. Light

    Slim Shady?

    Slim Shady?
  20. Light

    [OFFICIAL] anime thread

    Steins; Gate is my favourite. That and Death note are my favourite two. I also love Toradora but I only watch that at christmas
Back
Top