Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    What’s the most annoying thing when starting a new character?

    It's the combination of having to come up with a name and something new and 'unique', which gets hard by the amount of characters you create overtime. After getting past that though, I believe it's stressing over how to begin the characters journey, even if you know that it'll happen naturally.
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    flags for crafting stuff

    Yeah, something like diagrams. E.G when you have the diagram script for weapon-x/food item x/drug or medical item x, no matter what crafting level you are you can make it, as long as you have the diagram in your inventory for it.
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    *Taps mic* Is this thing working?

    I miss those times.
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Roadmap for V3

    Similar to what we had while we were waiting for Willard V2, we have a roadmap to see the changes and fixes among other things that need to be made until then. Wouldn't hurt to have one, right?
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Fixed Cant make Trenchcoat due to a error

    Sounds like something left over from the previous clothing before the update.
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Dev - The Paladin

    Gigachad chess enjoyer.
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Should I Abandon Hope?

    Stuff can happen suddenly or unexpectedly. Eitherway, all things said, it's my best guess.
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Should I Abandon Hope?

    If it is something pre-2014, I imagine it is on its last legs. Tha'd explain why you can't join. There might be something else on top of that though.
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    How to fix timing out bug

    Have you tried staying tabbed in the game while loading in? Sometimes, I kept timing out when loading in while not tabbed in the game.
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Why RebelRP is dead and will always be.

    I'm not saying it matters, it's just a bit funny watching people burning down regular citizen housing blocks call themselves rebels and freedom fighters, denying allegations of being actual terrorists. Me, and plenty of my criminal characters I've been honest about and said that they are a...
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Why RebelRP is dead and will always be.

    ICly Gangsters, mobsters, or wanna-be-either's or wanna-not-be-either's. How come I'm about the only one saying that? :D
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    The Helvetica Wire, Issue #001

    Bottlestreet almost did that. Infact, they did, but not before time (inevitable disbansion), we couldn't get any damn ink for like 3 weeks after getting the printer :mad:
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Removal of Houndeye auth

    @Petski , could you maybe say a few words about this, given you've roleplayed a tamed *bullsquid*, something I view is more of a predator than an houndeye?
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    Mmmmm, thread is making me hungy.
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    Common here in Finland, sorry if I freaked you out.
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    Pepperoni, shrimp and mincemeat. The best.
Back
Top