Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    YES YOU WILL RAD..!

    YES YOU WILL RAD..!
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    136199 Eris is the half life 1 xen portal sound

    Bro really said fact or cap in british
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Sam Andrew

    Is it just me or does your character appear to need some eyedrops?
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Our Weapon System

    What if Willard V3 is just Half Life 3? Gordon doing workshift RP
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Carter Jameson Bradley // The Rotting Presenter

    Real? (I never made a bio for my most recent main and have survived near impossible feats (so far))
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Brand new addition to enhance apartmentRP

    Leech printer for rebelrp, necessary to its salvation
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Bug Surgery Kit unable to be picked up once dropped

    This issue still persists after over two years? Goddamn.
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    He needs more boolets y'all. Gotta go to the black market dealer, someone.

    He needs more boolets y'all. Gotta go to the black market dealer, someone.
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    hi

    Le lime? O_O
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Gentlemen, and ladies.

    I love kitty. Kitty is good!
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Discussion Solving the Rebel Economy Issues

    I'll try and give my (half-blind) suggestion here (I'd've made a thread in suggestions, but they are on hold :( ) A little addition to the smuggling system, that could *probably* do something for RebelRP (or so I hope), here goes: Make it so, that clothing items (typically/mostly jackets) can...
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Notices Our Humanity - Issue #1 - A New Voice!

    I've said this before and will say it again, I can recall only bottlestreet ever having gotten their hands onto a cracked printer, but we only got to use it like once before the group disbanded because of the deficiency of i n k Edit: Did something happen to the ink recipe...
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Malding, Seething AND Coping

    The too-soon complex is real. For (more) real though, why can't we just not post shit like this? Edit: "We" meaning everyone, not just the thread poster. I thought I should clarify that.
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Bro what vvv

    Bro what vvv
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Nikola Ratimiri: The Forlorned Foreman From Fourteen.

    Oh yeah, that might explain it. A bunch of bios that had gone silent were moved here some time back under the assumption the players aren't coming back/banned, etc. as well as actually dead char ones not yet moved there. Good to know homie's still doing alright.
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Nikola Ratimiri: The Forlorned Foreman From Fourteen.

    This bio being moved to the graveyard better be a bluff (nikola seemed so humble based on the bio ;-; )
  17. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Denied Taking another shot at it

    Seeing as some staff are reading Kaar'Raf's PK appeal, i'll include a piece of conversation I had with Gr4Ss after his post. To clarify; "get his piece (of the cake)", I could've not worded that any worse. Kill me. At least it was 4 am
  18. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Independent M͓̽i͓̽r͓̽a͓̽g͓̽e͓̽

    If it actually is you are the GOAT.
  19. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    How to have fun as a citizen / How to write engaging citizen events

    Okay, this is actually super awesome, something my smooth brain would have never thought of. Good shit.
  20. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Fedora vvv

    Fedora vvv
Back
Top