Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Notices [MOE] THE BOON OF MUSIC

    Union disco when?
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Chips and trash to easy

    Maybe halve it at most, any more than that and it's too much imo.
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    We are Siemens™ Gruppe International

    The wristwatches? Gotta agree.
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    ITEM suggestion: an ACTUAL CIGAR

    I made this suggestion when cigarettes were added and it was denied. Hope some minds have changed now :D
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Implemented Add More Pirate Radio Station Genres

    That actually aint a bad idea. Just get someone you can trust or supervise them at work.
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Implemented Add More Pirate Radio Station Genres

    Then add songs to the ones that already exist... mgrmrgmrmgrhhhr.....
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Roadmap for V3

    Yeah. If I got the latter part right, get well soon man
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Johann "Joe" Schnöselberg

    I'm having terrible flashbacks.
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Notices UWE SCHULZ - COMMUNITY, STRENGTH, GLORY.

    He has my vote. His name is almost UwU therefore he deserves to be the District Administrator.
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    UNION-14

    That CP looks like it's posing for an advertisement.
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    [V3] CWDT - Civil Workers Defense Turret

    I didn't know Stephen King plays Willard.
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Our Weapon System

    Tbh circumstantially I don't believe this is an issue (icly at least). Make the change back for V3 of course but yeah.
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    I was going to make a joke but the other guy was Bulgarian so it isnt funny.
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    [V3] City 46 - Riga

    -Support, isnt City 20. Just kidding this is awesome shit.
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Raven Scott — The Screwg̵i̷r̶l

    Physical pain is the best kind of pain.
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    dab

    We need to go back.......
Back
Top