Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

    On a City 2 map in another server back in 2015, my friends and I ran a resistance research cell. We were making a large water purified in the sewers to provide free water to the people. We were reported and a sweep occured. When they arrived I tried to shoot at an EpU and needless to say they...
  2. Silta

    Implemented Underclass Status

    We have designated Underclass citizens, however, we have to manually put in their notes that they are underclass and should be wearing black armbands. But can we make it so their actual loyalty status is set to Underclass instead of none? As of now if they fall below 100 SC we have to put them...
  3. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Not sure tbh. I don't know how many Ukrainian officers there are other than me
  4. Silta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Jury-3 if you got the time. I believe you've helped teach me a bit for IAT
  5. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    Segregating the classes isn't a negative thing, you're missing the point of a class system. I've come across the Underclass who D E S P I S E loyalists for their position, and they stick to the slums. Players aren't going to be bored in slums unless they chose to be. Plenty of opportunities for...
  6. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    That's just a bad mindset to go about it. Use that as motivation to resist, Or try to double down and work back up to society if you can. No one said the trust will just be given back to you. You're now underclass. Anyways this is not the thread for that discussion. I think that Underclass...
  7. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    It's almost like once you lose favor to the evil multiversal alien empire it's hard to regain their trust and the benefits with it. You've fallen down in a society that punishes those it seems useless. Welcome to a dystopian society.
  8. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    Problem: City 24 v4 has a few housing blocks with multiple apartments within them yet players never seem to want to rent one or use them. I've asked both ICly and OOCly why this is and most of them give me the same answer: Rent Prices That being said I believe this hurts Housing Block Roleplay...
  9. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    If you'd like to be added please leave your character name and the interactions we've had. Preferably one that's more than a few words spoken between our characters.
  10. Silta

    Source 2/Sbox HL2 RP

    very insightful. Thank you.
  11. Silta

    Source 2/Sbox HL2 RP

    It's probably been stated multiple times before to the point it's a repetitive topic, but I'd like to know your thoughts on Source 2 and the continuation of Half-Life 2 Roleplay as a game mode. I hate to admit it but the genre and communities surrounding HL2RP are slowly dying and fading from...
  12. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Yuri Sokolov "What a beautiful world we've destroyed" <<:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> NAME: Yuri Sokolov ALIAS: JURY-3 NICKNAMES: N/A CID: [REDACTED] GENDER: Male AGE: 26 DATE OF BIRTH: 04/25/XXXX NATIONALITY: Ukrainian PLACE OF BIRTH: Ukraine;Kyiv CURRENT LOCATION: City-24...
  13. Silta

    Hey

    Welcome! I remember you!
  14. Silta

    Rising Sun - Final Day - Feedback

    From an MPF Perspective, I believe this was a great event. I streamed the entire thing on twitch. However, I feel bad for the citizens that were kept in captivity while we cleared the rest of the city. I'm not sure what else they could have done though. The event could also have been a bit...
  15. Silta

    OTA Uniforms and Lore

    Oh well damn maybe I'm getting it confused. So we are in Half-life 2 years? I've forgotten
  16. Silta

    OTA Uniforms and Lore

    Out of curiosity why do we use the classic Half-Life 2 OTA models ? If we're set in the Half-Life: Alyx years we would be using the Grunts from Half-Life Alyx right? Or does this have to do with the fact Grunts were only used in the Quarantine Zone in HLA? A.K.A: Infestation Control soldiers.
  17. Silta

    Hi 🥺(Returning Player?)

    Thank you all for the warm welcome back 🥺
  18. Silta

    What makes HL2RP worth playing for you?

    I like Half-Life. I like the idea of playing my own characters and making my own decisions that change and affect an overall narrative.
  19. Silta

    I came back when the server is on a break 😔

    I came back when the server is on a break 😔
  20. Silta

    City 27 - The City of Smog

    Oh man this looks cool as hell. Can't wait to see how it goes over time
Back
Top