Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Aisha Amani

    :)
  2. Silta

    What are the Unionist & Humanist Parties?

    Thanks this helps give me a better perspective
  3. Silta

    What are the Unionist & Humanist Parties?

    I'm still really confused as to what both parties are and how they function under the Union. I like the idea of political parties within the officers of City 24 but how do they work under a universal alien empire that rules with an authoritarian government system? Can some explain to me how...
  4. Silta

    Aisha Amani

  5. Silta

    O'HAIR

    Add Aisha Amani I want to know what O'Hair thinks of her!
  6. Silta

    Smile, God's watching :)

    Smile, God's watching :)
  7. Silta

    AI Generated Faces

    what in hell
  8. Silta

    AI Generated Faces

    LMFAO I can't stop laughing at this
  9. Silta

    AI Generated Faces

    Just wanted to say that there's a great website for using AI-generated faces. It took me about 10 minutes of shifting through them to find one I liked for my character Aisha Amani. The first one on the left is the one I decided on, but the website is very good if you want a more "unique" face...
  10. Silta

    Ey new here what up

    Welcome to the server and community. Hope to see you around in-game :)
  11. Silta

    HELIX-7

    Aisha Amani :)
  12. Silta

    Stop FOLLOWING ME! (Hi again :3)

    Stop FOLLOWING ME! (Hi again :3)
  13. Silta

    Aisha Amani

    <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> NAME: Aisha Amani ALIAS: N/A NICKNAMES: N/A CID: #31410 GENDER: Female AGE: 28 DATE OF BIRTH: 02/12/XXXX NATIONALITY: Arabian PLACE OF BIRTH: Arabia CURRENT LOCATION: City-24 EDUCATION: Police Graduate OCCUPATION: Citizen RELIGION: Atheist <:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION...
  14. Silta

    Elisa Heydrich

    I love this format you have. Could I use it as well for my character?
  15. Silta

    No one is on atm. Sucks waking up at 5 am every morning

    No one is on atm. Sucks waking up at 5 am every morning
  16. Silta

    Hi all.

    Welcome I hope you enjoy it here!
  17. Silta

    Desmond Ray

    Desmond Ray Jr. "City 24 is my home, it's people? My family." <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> NAME:Desmond Ray ALIAS: N/A NICKNAMES: N/A CID: #51307 GENDER: Male AGE: 29 DATE OF BIRTH: 04/25/XXXX NATIONALITY: South Korean PLACE OF BIRTH: South Korea CURRENT LOCATION: City-24 EDUCATION: M.D...
  18. Silta

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    It would be nice if we had some balconies or some sort of patio above the RDT maybe? I know there are 3 or 4 floors with stairs in the RDT going up. Would be a nice place to have a view of the plaza if you'd want to open it up to the citizens, or a vantage point of sorts for units. I just feel...
  19. Silta

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    Maybe a canal with water underneath and a combined architecture bridge connecting two districts? Or catwalks from above for roof access. I know City 24 is a mostly intact city but it'd be nice to see more districts with more damaged roads, streets, and buildings. An old Arcade/Bar in the slums...
  20. Silta

    🎵 Passive roleplay music 🎵

    I usually listen to things that are melancholy with a wintery vibe to them like Cry of Fear tracks or other tracks made by the creator of CoF. It's very atmospheric for night roleplay or just more isolated times on the server.
Back
Top